Free Plugin for ALGO / ROBO Trading with AMI + NEST Trader

Dear Friends,

After posting of My Desire to share an ROBO Trading Plugin with Fellow trader. An already available AFL for ALGO is got developed/ modified from a Freelancer at one time cost. I received numerous PM's who were willing to share the cost so as to mitigate my costing.

My conscious did not permitted it, so I now decided to share it FREE with all fellow traders who can freely distribute it further to others/ various forums/ platforms and also invite seniors/ learned who can do further improvements in it.

I hope it would help to those who are willing in to venture the world of ALGO TRADING.

Best Wishes.

THE PROCEDURE TO USE THIS PLUGIN WOULD BE AS UNDER:-

First DOWNLOAD LINK for AUTO TRADING PLUGIN FOR NEST TRADER

a) Copy and paste the OrdPlugin.exe in the same folder as Broker.exe (Amibroker). i.e. Folder in which you have installed AMIBROKER.

b) Copy MyAmiPlugin.dll in the Plugins folder.

c) Copy auto-traderplugin-ng.afl in the Formulas/Custom folder. Drag & Drop on a Blank Chart, Right Clicking on Chart & Set the Parameters for AUTO or SEMIAUTO. Good for Signal to Signal. You also have TABs on SCREEN which you can use to enter & exit manually.

Please understand I am not sharing my Trading Strategy so Guys you need to Copy TRADING STRATEGY in the AFL in the space allocated for it.

The afl file can be taken as a template where you can add your own strategy
Your strategy has to be placed between
/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/

/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/
in the afl file

NO NEED FOR ACTIVATION OF NEST Plus API.

Best Wishes.
I Have Try Some Times But Not Work it How Can I Run Pleas Replay

Dear Friends,

After posting of My Desire to share an ROBO Trading Plugin with Fellow trader. An already available AFL for ALGO is got developed/ modified from a Freelancer at one time cost. I received numerous PM's who were willing to share the cost so as to mitigate my costing.

My conscious did not permitted it, so I now decided to share it FREE with all fellow traders who can freely distribute it further to others/ various forums/ platforms and also invite seniors/ learned who can do further improvements in it.

I hope it would help to those who are willing in to venture the world of ALGO TRADING.

Best Wishes.

THE PROCEDURE TO USE THIS PLUGIN WOULD BE AS UNDER:-

First DOWNLOAD LINK for AUTO TRADING PLUGIN FOR NEST TRADER

a) Copy and paste the OrdPlugin.exe in the same folder as Broker.exe (Amibroker). i.e. Folder in which you have installed AMIBROKER.

b) Copy MyAmiPlugin.dll in the Plugins folder.

c) Copy auto-traderplugin-ng.afl in the Formulas/Custom folder. Drag & Drop on a Blank Chart, Right Clicking on Chart & Set the Parameters for AUTO or SEMIAUTO. Good for Signal to Signal. You also have TABs on SCREEN which you can use to enter & exit manually.

Please understand I am not sharing my Trading Strategy so Guys you need to Copy TRADING STRATEGY in the AFL in the space allocated for it.

The afl file can be taken as a template where you can add your own strategy
Your strategy has to be placed between
/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/

/*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Of AutoTrade Strategy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*/
in the afl file

NO NEED FOR ACTIVATION OF NEST Plus API.

Best Wishes.
I Have Try To This Plugin But Not Work How Can I Do IT Pleas Replay

Raj232

I Have Try To This Plugin But Not Work How Can I Do IT Pleas Replay
Should work with later versions of Amibroker i.e. Amibroker 6 and above.
google Amibroker 6, install in a test machine / virtual machine to verify. Usually there is a trial for 3 days only. ;)
Make sure you have antivirus, anti-malware software e.g. symantec antivirus, Avast antivirus or AVG antivirus. :cool:

check out whether the setup is actually working...

The more important thing is fine tuning a working strategy, but here I see that boarders are stuck with installation itself. :thumb:

Please put in some efforts guys if you want to succeed. Just my 2 cents.
... and then post the results. Thanks in advance :)

mastermind007

I don't think that except for the original poster manju, no one else has managed to get it working

Last edited:

mastermind007

Nice..!!! Had a quick look on this and managed to remove SendOrder error but could not test it in live environment as I dont have nest installed currently. Will check later.

He has created a plugin dll which will send order details to NEST. But he has not created any static object to communicate with it.

So try replacing SendOrder Code with following code and it should compile very well. Tried on Amibroker 6

vObj= CreateStaticObject("MyAmiPlugin");
vObj.SendOrder(1, OrdInfo);
denzo

What you are suggesting would mean thay MyAmiPlugin is a COM object and is to be registered in the Registry. I clearly remember Manju's note that the file was to be placed in amibroker plugin folder. But since it does not contain any of the functions needed for plugin, Amibroker simply ignores that DLL.

Upon reading your post, I attempted to run regsvr32 on the myamiplugin.dll but that too fails because DLLRegister function are not present.

Under the circumstances, I would say that your code correction has not fixed the error but it has merely deferred the error to
be invoked at runtime when Amibroker is forced to invoke the function.

mastermind007

hi can you give me your mail id?

shekhar
Who have you mailed this question to? Also, it is not recommended to put your phone numbers on site like this.

Hi Manjuraniwal,

Thank you for sharing your application, it was very nice.

I am trying to use your code in Brazil, however; I see that I cannot change the exchange' name or in terms of AB code, changing the "GetTradingInterface()" that calls the broker's plugin. My questions is, is it possible for you to let the "GetTradingInterface()" open so I could change to my broker's plugin name, in my case 'XP'. That will be GetTradingInterface( "XP" ).

thank you once more,

If you prefer, you caould send me email at [email protected]

best regards,

Carlos