Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

rohangawale

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Delete the 'temp' folder and it should work.
Thanks a lot bunny,
deleting temp folder has solved the prob and the data was downloaded successfully.
but after downloading the data, again when i saw there was a temp folder made automatically??

again should i delete the temp folder??

bunny

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Thanks a lot bunny,
deleting temp folder has solved the prob and the data was downloaded successfully.
but after downloading the data, again when i saw there was a temp folder made automatically??

again should i delete the temp folder??
No need to delete it until it is again throwing the same error.

Great work Hemen !

Just wondering, Is it legal to download directly from NSE/ BSE when they offer EDO download facility for a fee? I think its something like Rs. 25,000 per month.

Thought I'd check with you before downloading your tool.

Anyways, great job and keep it up !

Great work Hemen !

Just wondering, Is it legal to download directly from NSE/ BSE when they offer EDO download facility for a fee? I think its something like Rs. 25,000 per month.

Yes there is nothing illegal about it.

bunny

Great work Hemen !

25 K :eek: .