@@@ FREE!!! Make Rs. 5000/- daily in Forex Trading @@@

Hello Traderji,

I am Siddik from Mumbai interested in learning & trading forex. I am not regular to traderji.com but once in a while I do come here to read & learn. I do have some basic knowledge in forex but lack any practical experience.

Now coming to the purpose of this thread. I am sure you guys must have come across a classified advt. which has been appearing everyday without fail in the Mumbai Mirror since several months altogether. The classified reads as follows :

"FREE!!! Make Rs. 5000/- daily in Forex Trading, learn [at] 4xindia.com to learn, Ph nos. :...................."

The concerned person is Mr. Rickson. I personally don't know the credentials of this offer or the company 4xindia hence I can neither confirm nor deny the
authenticity of their claims in the classified. Once you send an email to the above email ID, they send you an autoreply regarding the offer details. I have also contacted Mr. Rickson via email & we did exchange a few emails. He obviously narrating his success stories in those emails to me. The above offer seems extremely tempting. Mr. Rickson, who by the way I must say seems to be an honest person & a gentleman, has also sent me a few screenshots of his students profitable trading a/cs. as a proof that his trading strategies deliver positive results & are profitable.

By mentioning "FREE" in their classified, what they mean is that they don't charge you anything for revealing their trading strategies & training you. The only money required from our end is the trading capital we need to open & fund the live broking a/c. with the broker Etoro using 4xindia's link. This trading capital is around Rs. 18,500/- INR. Please note that a trading a/c. with a broker other than Etoro is not acceptable to them hence you need to open a fresh live trading a/c. with Etoro only & fund it.

Now to conclude, you are most welcome to post your feedbacks, suggestions, experience as regards this classified & the offer. Also please let me know if someone here has joined them & earned money through their trading strategies ?

If someone here can provide an honest & sincere opinion regarding 4xindia's/Mr. Rickson's authenticity then it would be very helpful to us. Please take your time to post your detailed feedbacks & experience with them.

It would be highly appreciated & helpful for anyone interested in forex trading & making an informed decision regarding joining them. I will be keenly reading & following this thread & keeping a close watch on it. Your views, replies & & suggestions are highly welcome & solicited.

Thanks for taking time to read this lengthy post. I appreciate your effort & valuable time very much.

Warmest Regards

Disclaimer : I am in no way associated either with 4xindia or Mr. Rickson. I am simply seeking honest & straight-to-the-point opinions, feedbacks & suggestions regarding them & their offer.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for replying.

I understand the purpose behind the classified but what I want to make sure is whether his trading strategies are profitable or not & if anyone has enrolled as his student & what his experience has been with them ? If someone who has done training from Mr. Rickson can vouch for his(Mr. Rickson's) claims then it will help others here to make an informed decision regarding joining him.

Thanks again.

Hi All,

Just wanted to give this thread a small bump.

Can someone please provide their feedback on 4xindia.com/Rickson's forex training quality & any other relevant feedback.

Much appreciated.

Thanks & best regards

Hi Guys,

Sorry but would like to bump this thread since it has been a long time since I last posted on this thread but still there are no responses hence just a final bump to see if anyone can post their feedbacks here, as a last try from my end.

Thanks in advance

Warm Regards

Rkji

if you are able to learn strategies before signing up for the real ac, you must convince yourself by applying the same strategies on a demo for atleast 3 - 6 months...& only then go for it on a live trading ac.

you can never trust on any proof ' s given by anyone.

regards
rishi

Last edited:

findvikas

See the affiliation program of eToro

http://www.etoro.com/about-us/etoro-partners.aspx

They are providing upto $200 per registration or 25% revenue sharing. So whether you make money or loose he gets his share from eToro. His intention is NOT to provide FREE education but get FREE affiliates. His source of income is you but indirectly.

Instead of running after free stuff try to run for quality stuff which is technical knowledge. Once you get the chart patterns and technical indicators set in your mind 5K per day may sound like a drop in the ocean.

Hope that makes it clear.

desifxtrader

if you are able to learn strategies before signing up for the real ac, you must convince yourself by applying the same strategies on a demo for atleast 3 - 6 months...& only then go for it on a live trading ac.
you can never trust on any proof ' s given by anyone.
They are providing upto $200 per registration or 25% revenue sharing.
Correctly said by Vikas & Rishi. Learn the strategy & apply it on a demo account for at least 6 months.

Welcome to The Forex Jungle my friend. :yahoo:

You cannot trade forex successfully unless you've got the necessary screen time and a hang of the world economy. Earning Rs. 5k daily with a/c of Rs. 18.5k is Rs. 1,00,000 per month with annual profit of RS. 12,00,000 ROI = 6,486%. Mutual fund managers get a hefty salary package for maintaining consistently an ROI of 10% pm only!! If Mr. Rickson or YOU can manage to create and ROI of 200% (leave alone ROI of 6,486%) at the end of March 2011, I'll wash yours and his feet and drink that water.

I'm NOT saying it's impossible - it only requires a certain level of expertise and quantitative amount of REAL time EXPERIENCE. Hint: Ask 'Mr. Rickson' in your physical presence (not screenshots) to open and show his own trading account and check his trade records for last 12 months. :rofl: :rofl:Can he do it? YES or NO

Welcome to The Forex Jungle my friend. :yahoo: You've still got to meet 1000's of 'Mr. Rickson's in this jungle!!

Last edited:
Hi siddiq this is Monesh

:)
Hi Siddiq i'm monesh from Mahaboob nagar .
I'm interested in trading
i'm new this trading and all
so please guide to me how to approch my goal (earning)

sub2501

Correctly said by Vikas & Rishi. Learn the strategy & apply it on a demo account for at least 6 months.

Welcome to The Forex Jungle my friend. :yahoo:

You cannot trade forex ................................................Welcome to The Forex Jungle my friend. :yahoo: You've still got to meet 1000's of 'Mr. Rickson's in this jungle!!
WORDS OF A TRADER AT TRADEJI.COM

Very well said man

Many wishes &

P

preetksgill

knid sirm ecuse me pooor engliss

me nuu to foorexm will ju tich mee to tradle foorex ?

5,000 paisa prati din ess a gud affer, tich mee

i gat 10 paisa to envest.