Free intra day virtual trading account for india ?

Can you tell me who offers free intra day virtual trading account for indian market. moneycontrol.com can only be used for overnight investing and I am looking for only day trading virtual account. NSE pathsala is good but it lacks many features and its very slow. Do any of you have other recommendations?

mrktmstr

Can you tell me who offers free intra day virtual trading account for indian market. moneycontrol.com can only be used for overnight investing and I am looking for only day trading virtual account. NSE pathsala is good but it lacks many features and its very slow. Do any of you have other recommendations?
www.socialtrade.in
The only limitation i saw is service limited for Futures segment as of now.
Exciting Feature is that we can follow Experts based on their Most expertise stocks

mrktmstr

The site is not working properly it just shows things other than that its pretty useless. I cant post any trade in it
We Can Post Our Trades also on www.socialtrade.in
One should signup for the above service.(Its Free).
Just Click search from HomePage....Results will be loaded and we can find each Traders Past Performance Datas and Ranking.Also we can search their Historical Trade results from the link History..

We Can Post Our Trades also on www.socialtrade.in
One should signup for the above service.(Its Free).
Just Click search from HomePage....Results will be loaded and we can find each Traders Past Performance Datas and Ranking.Also we can search their Historical Trade results from the link History..

I really dont need others historical trade details or performance; all I want is an intraday virtual trading environment and its preformance. I tried to open the post trade link but it just showing a loading gif alone. I am logined to the site but I cant post anything . Can you try it yourself in firefox