FREE--FCharts_Pro_v1.5.96e--Download

hello....members.......i was googling around and found the download link for the

cracked version of FCharts_Pro_v1.5.96e.....

I am not posting the links here in the forum openly...coz there may be some rules regarding that.......but those who want to have F-Charts PRO....

"FCharts_Pro_v1.5.96e" for learning or testing purpose....i can share that link........

....just PM me....or mail me.....

According to Simon Haynes (Software writer) all the cracks that he has seen are associated with trojans, worms, keyloggers and the like.

If you want to run the risk of being infected, go right ahead.

According to Simon Haynes (Software writer) all the cracks that he has seen are associated with trojans, worms, keyloggers and the like.

If you want to run the risk of being infected, go right ahead.
Well, I cannot argue upon the above comment....coz these may be correct........as i did not go into these details and also i am currently not using Fcharts coz i am not familiar with it......its just i found out through google.....

all i can say to other members is that......

do your due diligence before using it.....

some gud Anti-virus scans suggested before using (execute ) the software..........

1. NOD32 (with advanced heuristic analysis enabled) - for virus & Trojans
2. Spu-botSD (for spyware & keyloggers)

if u did these scans with latest definations....and found a + result....then nothing to worry about.....use it......flawlessly....

For crying out loud!

Ver. 1.5.95e came out some 4 to 5 years ago. Ver. 1 .6.10N (or is it T) is now available and version FCharts2 is now in testing by some users - that already have the registered Pro version, though.

Not released for 'trial' by new subscribers yet, and won't be for quite some time , so I am informed.

Last edited:

kaly422000

there is a version fchartse 1.5.96e. its a free version for se.one of the minus point is single data folder system. with its in built yahoo has missing data so ucant use it but u sud have suitable data downloader for it. problem is that if u want nse bse future , three different data segment, u cant do it. other wise as a free software it is nice and simple. simon said one have to use duplicate copy of fchart in programme file to use bse or future.

Hullo right back.

My motives for trying to see what is contained in the Pro version are simple.
I am currently using the SE version of the software, however, the subchart
indicators are limited to MACD, RSI and Momentum. Personally I like to use a
combination of Stochastics ( 9,3,3 ) and Bollinger Bands to produce my trading signals. The SE version does not have those. Just thought that if there was a way to install them from the PRO version.

Just thought that if there was a way to install them from the PRO version. No, but ...

All of those features are available in the Pro version - and have been there for many years.

What is more, you can change the number periods for the stochastics if you want to do so.