Free Excel Spreadsheet for Mutual Funds

Hi! India Guru,

Went thru the sheet & figured out how things have been calcuted.
I just cant help but say that this is indeed brilliant... not just the excel work, which you seem obviously pretty adapt at but also the way the investments returns have been looked at and presented.
For an ametuer, you ought to be award.

I will return with my queries, once i have completety comprehended the work!

Cheers!!

Avinash

Thanks a lot , let me know if you know any more Excel software for mutual fund or if u r in the process of creating one more ;)

Thanks

The Excel Sheet shows the latest NAV.Is it possible to get the NAVs (for the Portfolio) of an earlier date-say 31.3.09?Please guide. madhava36

Currently I only invest in Mutual Funds and was looking around for a free Excel spreadsheet that could track all my Mutual Funds? However, I did not find any, and I developed one myself. Kindly check out the attached excel spreadsheet and please do give me your frank opinion/suggestions.

This spreadsheet is only for beginners like me. This version now has the capability to pick up live NAVs from valueresearchonline.com
Hi

I would like to have the excel file that you have created, as i myself learning to create one but didnt worked out.

Currently I only invest in Mutual Funds and was looking around for a free Excel spreadsheet that could track all my Mutual Funds? However, I did not find any, and I developed one myself. Kindly check out the attached excel spreadsheet and please do give me your frank opinion/suggestions.

This spreadsheet is only for beginners like me. This version now has the capability to pick up live NAVs from valueresearchonline.com
how i download the excel ? i can't find it..