Free EOD data Providers required

Till now i am using desitradermall for the EOD data. From tomorrow it is becoming a paid service. For BSE & NSE there are so many people giving but i am looking for MCX/NCEDX/FOREX is there any other provider who gives EOD data. Please help me.

Dear Friends,

Till now traderji has helped me a lot. So to give some thing to traderji I am planning to start to provide EOD data for NSE/BSE/MCX/NCEDX/Forex/NSEIEOD data. Till now I am using desitradermall for these data but now it is not free. So i am taking initiation to start the free EOD data. Before starting I would like to know how many are interested to get these data.

Once again I am very thankful to traderji & the members of traderji for helping me to learn what trading means.

Thanks
Praveen K

Hi,
Members should simply press thanks button to this post of yours to show their interest.
This way it will be easier for you to count, while if each one replies, then a daunting task to navigate and count.

For, I will press Thanks button.

Just a point that knag raised, one will appreciate this kind gesture only if data is reliable and accurate.

-ritesh.

Dear Friends,

Till now traderji has helped me a lot. So to give some thing to traderji I am planning to start to provide EOD data for NSE/BSE/MCX/NCEDX/Forex/NSEIEOD data. Till now I am using desitradermall for these data but now it is not free. So i am taking initiation to start the free EOD data. Before starting I would like to know how many are interested to get these data.

Once again I am very thankful to traderji & the members of traderji for helping me to learn what trading means.

Thanks
Praveen K

If you are not interested in the Delay (+1 days) data from DTM for non paid users, why not use Bhavcopies of NSE and BSE. They are totally free.

Dear Friends,

There are so many people who are giving data for NSE & BSE but i have not found anybody giving EOD data for MCX/NCDEX/FOREX. So i am planning to give data for those and as well as NSE & BSE. Anyway i am going to get data from respective exchanges only and modifiing it to proper format. As I am doing it for me i would like to give that data for the people who are intrested. May be now there are very little amount of people might be trading in commodities & forex. But definitely in future commodities will rule the world at least I feel. Till now i have not found anybody giving EOD data for free accept desitrademall(but now it is also not free). If there is anybody is there please let me know.

I am still looking for the people who are interested. To get EOD data.

Thanks & Regards,
Praveen Korukonda.

Last edited: