Free Derivative Calls

Innerworth

And right here let me say one thing: After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and
losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for
me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight! It is no trick at all to be right on the market. You
always find lots of early bulls in bull markets and early bears in bear markets. I've known many men who
were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level
which should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine—that is, they made
no real money out of it. Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the
hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make big
money. It is literally true that millions come easier to a trader after he knows how to trade than hundreds
did in the days of his ignorance.

The reason is that a man may see straight and clearly and yet become impatient or doubtful when the
market takes its time about doing as he figured it must do. That is why so many men in Wall Street, who
are not at all in the sucker class, not even in the third grade, nevertheless lose money. The market does
not beat them. They beat themselves, because though they have brains they cannot sit tight. Old Turkey
was dead right in doing and saying what he did. He had not only the courage of his convictions but the
intelligent patience to sit tight.

A Look at NIFTY

Nifty is in wave 5 . The target for this wave 5 is 2786 ,if crossed then 2940 .Both these levels will be interesting to see as they are supposed to attract heavy bout of selling.The downside from here cud be real big.So , in my opinion any rise in indices should be used for profit booking only.No fresh longs from here .

Last edited:
Traderji said:
Very informative and interesting! What happens now that the NIFTY has turned down from 2705?
Hello Traderji !!!!

Its nice to see you take an interest in my thread .As of my views on Nifty are concerned , i have put it on the chart .

Lets see how the market reacts .

Last edited:

Traderji

Super Moderator
durgesh said:
Hello Traderji !!!!

Its nice to see you take an interest in my thread .As of my views on Nifty are concerned , i have put it on the chart .

Lets see how the market reacts .
Well, I try to read most if not all threads!

Your call seems to be a good opportunity for option/futures traders. Keep the posts coming.

A Look at IPCL

IPCL looks bearish to me on charts . Though , i prefer to keep away from it,
i feel its headed to wards 200 levels .

Last edited:
SBI update

Looks like this counter will be beaten badly in near future. Some days back , i had given a call on it to buy puts .There are also talks of rate hikes.Lets see wht time has in store for this counter.If it proves out to be a wave 3 , then it'll be real disaster in which case it will go below 700 .

Last edited: