Free Derivative Calls

A Look at TISCO

Its heading for 315. I know, much of the potential is lost as i joined this website late . Today being an inside day , is a good trading setup for people who wanna play a 2day game in futures.Everything else, i have put it on the chart.

Last edited:

rangarajan

O.K.Based on yr chart & as per the present liquidity,my recomm is as follows:
Buy 1000 put ONGC(U.Value1023) at 22.5,lot size 300,
sell 960 put at 10(last traded price).The outflow is 22.5-10=12.5*300=3750
Reward is 40*300=12,000/-less commi & premium paid,which is approx 8000.risk,reward ratio is tempting.Margin to be paid for selling put.
Pl comment & seniors may advise.Bear spread is not encouraging.
ranga

rangarajan

Invariably,i would recmmend to buy/sell options on the settlement day instead of cash for day traders,since the expected volatality is very high & stop losses may not be worth & the losses may be high.e.g.ITC to day.

rangarajan said:
Invariably,i would recmmend to buy/sell options on the settlement day instead of cash for day traders,since the expected volatality is very high & stop losses may not be worth & the losses may be high.e.g.ITC to day.
If you wanna play it on the short side , the best strategy will be to first let it go to 1050 levels.Then, you can buy out of money put.say, if its trading at 1050 , you can opt for 1020 put which you might get for 10 to 15 rs.that way, one can buy it cheap and keep the huge profit potential on his side.And, if the market doesn't move in the anticipated direction, the loss will be quite small.

Other strategy can be ... say selling 1040 put for rs 30 ( 1 lot ) and then buying 2 puts of 1020 at 20 rs . The outgo will be just 10 rs and if the markets move in our direction, there will be huge profit on the other lot and one lot will balance the loss on the short lot.

but to keep things simple and avoid margin money, i prefer the first strategy.:)

Durgesh,

Great thread.

The Dec series is upon us.
Pl. take time to suggest actual trades one can undertake in ONGC and Satyam.

Regards
radzman

rangarajan

Thank u durgesh,Yr chart confirm my outlook.I am positive on IPCL on the days to come while confused with Arvind.ONGC absolutely no liquidity & the buy-sell is also very wide,but the stock comes down as per yr prediction,whereas satyam is surprising.
ranga

A Look At Nifty

I feel , our multiyear bulltrend is coming to an end. This is the lasst leg of this bull trend and a major and deeper correction is awaiting us.

I think its time to book profit on all your holdings.

Wave 5 tends to overrun and extend on the back of good earnings reports but now it has no more place left to run.

Timewise 9 Dec and if its taken over then the timeperiod from 7 Feb to 14 Feb will see the end of this bull market.

I'll like to add that it jut my view.:)

Last edited: