Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

I am trying to learn the AFL programme or Language from today on the forum...since I am not from the tech background I know it will be tough for me but not difficult as nothing is impossible...If I try hard I will be able to understand the coding. However, I can't find the way to write the AFL formula in amibroker. Could you please tell me from where I can write the formula in amibroker. I saw some very nice formulas in the Thread but don't know how to insert those formulas in my amibroker :(

Try this thready by me

http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/60292-afl-writing-guide-new-user.html

I am trying to learn the AFL programme or Language from today on the forum...since I am not from the tech background I know it will be tough for me but not difficult as nothing is impossible...If I try hard I will be able to understand the coding. However, I can't find the way to write the AFL formula in amibroker. Could you please tell me from where I can write the formula in amibroker. I saw some very nice formulas in the Thread but don't know how to insert those formulas in my amibroker :(

Thanks Dada, I have checked my trading platform which is in Reliance Money differs from the amibroker chart. I am confuse because the amibroker price which is taken from the real time datafeeder for intraday purpose is not at par with my reliance platform. How can I judge Dada. Please help..Giving you a screen shot of both the platform for a particular share. Dada, unable to attach the other file as limit exceeded for attachment. There is a major difference of price in Bombay dyeing as well near about Rs 2.

Attachments

Last edited:

EagleOne

I was missing you Ocil. You are one of old friends in Traderji. I was connected with you and few others when I joined here. It is always good to see friends are with me. because I dont know why except Paul and Eagle no seniors ever communicated with me in my any thread. How ever Eagle said me something "Debarghya you are Bengali right? Then you must know Akla cholo re". Nice comment to me. How ever I feel good to see others communicate with me. Even though anybody criticize me it is OK.
Thanx for commenting here.
Now see?! Everybody is communicating with you after 6 months. Because you are a good man, DM. Quite helpful and friendly. And that's all you need.:)

However, being a bit free as it is weekend, I can't let go of an opportunity to have some barbed fun. Here is a 'friendly' suggestion based on my extensive surfing of the TJ. I suggest you take it seriously! :p :D

If you want to be really really popular, want to have more people taking you for a 'master trader' -the great DM! - then forget about being helpful in a genuine way. Go bollywood way...you know, sell-the-crap way. That is, just start posting huge pics of charts - HD will be better. Don't worry, if you can't make a head or tail of it yourself. Nobody does anyway... And, oh, if you can also post (as topups) Nifty pivot levels and targets, PM tips and calls to the 'chosen few', and once a while splash a few words of trading wisdom (all stolen, of course, from the net), man, in no time you will be an Astha kind of guru of trading in our eyes!

:rofl:

Anyway, on serious note, it felt good to read your posts. DM. Keep up the good work, bro. Have a nice weekend. Take care.

Thank you for your wise words for me. Some pinch was there but that is really nice. :)

Now see?! Everybody is communicating with you after 6 months. Because you are a good man, DM. Quite helpful and friendly. And that's all you need.:)

However, being a bit free as it is weekend, I can't let go of an opportunity to have some barbed fun. Here is a 'friendly' suggestion based on my extensive surfing of the TJ. I suggest you take it seriously! :p :D

If you want to be really really popular, want to have more people taking you for a 'master trader' -the great DM! - then forget about being helpful in a genuine way. Go bollywood way...you know, sell-the-crap way. That is, just start posting huge pics of charts - HD will be better. Don't worry, if you can't make a head or tail of it yourself. Nobody does anyway... And, oh, if you can also post (as topups) Nifty pivot levels and targets, PM tips and calls to the 'chosen few', and once a while splash a few words of trading wisdom (all stolen, of course, from the net), man, in no time you will be an Astha kind of guru of trading in our eyes!

:rofl:

Anyway, on serious note, it felt good to read your posts. DM. Keep up the good work, bro. Have a nice weekend. Take care.

Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding charting and Trading Platform. I am using reliance money trading platform for trading and Amibroker for charting purpose where the data is imported from Real time datafeeder for intraday using 1 min backfill data. Now, the problem is, there is a price difference between the amibroker charting and my trading platform. Both of them are not at par. Is there any way to import the data from my trading platform so that amibroker chart reflects the price from the trading platform or what is the best way to resolve it. Your help in this matter would be highly appreciated.

Hello Friends,

I have a question regarding charting and Trading Platform. I am using reliance money trading platform for trading and Amibroker for charting purpose where the data is imported from Real time datafeeder for intraday using 1 min backfill data. Now, the problem is, there is a price difference between the amibroker charting and my trading platform. Both of them are not at par. Is there any way to import the data from my trading platform so that amibroker chart reflects the price from the trading platform or what is the best way to resolve it. Your help in this matter would be highly appreciated.
Guys, I am stuck with my experiment/training in the middle. Pls help me:(

Dear Abhi,
Sorry for my late reply. Data feeder of this thread is importing data from yahoo. So it is slow I know. I am working on a system that will import form Google. Once I make, I will post here sure,
Now answer to your second question no there is no tool available for data import form reliance money. But there is a tool for Share khan trader tiger data import. But it is not free. Search it in Google. You will see the premium version there.

Best of luck

Hello Friends,