Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

My dear friends of Traderji,
I am going to give mostly every market real time data. I have made world market data just today. I have tested it today. It is working fine. I am sharing the link here. If anybody can not download the excel work book. My plan is to provide free real time charts, data table to every users. I just want good wishes for my traidng success. :D it cost nothing. LOL
Please mail me or PM me if anybody feels any trouble to use my software.
[email protected]
BTW I have tested it. I is working fine. Still if it shows any trouble let me knoe, so I can update it with issues you mentioned.

Here is the download Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wqw0sdxcwc4b951
the file is set to private:confused:

Hi DM,

Today i got time to figure out more about this awesome utility after going thro help file...

I will try to make changes in my browser (FIREFOX) and will log in to yahoo finance and give to feed back.

i have been getting data feed after 9.30 A.M. till today...with some more delays...so from 2moro i hope to get feed from 9.15 A.M. after making changes.

In INTERVAL time i have set as 9.15 to 15.30 and exchange time.

Hope to give u positive feedback soon.

Regards,

Kedarnath

Thanks Dada, It really worked for me. Finally I manage to set up amibroker, Data feed and Its showing the chart also. I am feeling so happy today. I have to learn how to write afl in amibroker now for buy and sell signal for intraday.