Free Customized Trading Platform with Real time data

tomjerry

Why not. We are doing same. :)
Hi DM, Great Work :clap:

In addition to your Excel Expertise, Is it possible for you to make excel sheet with formulas for All Technical Indicators (without VBA or Macro) like ADX, MACD, MACDH, RSI, etc. ? Macros taking a lot of time to calculate so Formulas will be very fast and also Macros are not real time calculator :)

I am interested in this because by using this I can simulate future Technical Indicator Values by changing price! I tried to search in Google for 10 days but did not found any clue about Excel Formula. I used Add in for excel but that runs on Macro and it hangs my excel for 5 minutes!!!

Thank you very much in advance for your time :thumb:

tomjerry

tomjerry, this may...
Hi, Preethnfo, thank you very much for providing Huge Source in one link :clap:

I followed each link, but did not found the thing which I was looking for. And just now I got a better idea: As I mentioned it to work as a simulator technical analysis according to my future expected price, I took data in a CSV file and added some entries at last as per my price prediction, then I feed it to AmiBroker and it worked great as I was looking for.

Yes it is possible to make make RSI, ADX MACD etc in excel but we need VBA, other wise we can not import data real time.

Hi DM, Great Work :clap:

In addition to your Excel Expertise, Is it possible for you to make excel sheet with formulas for All Technical Indicators (without VBA or Macro) like ADX, MACD, MACDH, RSI, etc. ? Macros taking a lot of time to calculate so Formulas will be very fast and also Macros are not real time calculator :)

I am interested in this because by using this I can simulate future Technical Indicator Values by changing price! I tried to search in Google for 10 days but did not found any clue about Excel Formula. I used Add in for excel but that runs on Macro and it hangs my excel for 5 minutes!!!

Thank you very much in advance for your time :thumb:

I already sent you an email.

Hi Debarghya Mukherjee,
You have done wounderful things in excel sheets. I have downloaded your free data feed fetching software,does it fetches live f&o NIFTY and other stocks prices of F&o? Once again thank you for these excel sheet softwares and free datafeed software link. Please let me know how to get F&o rates with the software/link you have provided?

Thanks
Debashish Neogi

Hi Debarghya Mukherjee,

I am happy to such a awesome utility made by ...blessing for small traders.

One request...can to make the time interval to (tick by tick ) though we watch 1min or 5Min interval chart...but it will give us almost all the trades happening in those scrips...IF POSSIBLE...IF TOO MUCH OF WORK LOAD THEN U CAN IGNORE THIS SUGGESTION.

Thanking you for sharing such nice utility with USERS.

Regards,

Kedarnath
Free Realtime data in Amibroker​
1. Download datafeeder
2. Install the Datafeed Software
3. Open Amibroker > Goto File -> New -> Database and create new database
4. Check the below image for intraday amibroker database settings

5. Now goto Datafeeder and Select the list of stocks you want from the list
6. If you want any new stocks from the nse list check with yahoo symbols list
7. Finally Click on the Red Button Amibroker is not connected click here to connect you can see the notification
Stocklive is connected to Amibroker you can proceed with amibroker related stocks
8. Click on the 1 min backfill data before starting the realtime data to amibroker
9. Finally Click on the start button to start the realtime datafeed for the selected symbols from the list

I will try. But the data I am importing from this service is from YAHOO, they are little slow. I will try to make what you asked me for.

Hi Debarghya Mukherjee,

I am happy to such a awesome utility made by ...blessing for small traders.

One request...can to make the time interval to (tick by tick ) though we watch 1min or 5Min interval chart...but it will give us almost all the trades happening in those scrips...IF POSSIBLE...IF TOO MUCH OF WORK LOAD THEN U CAN IGNORE THIS SUGGESTION.

Thanking you for sharing such nice utility with USERS.

Regards,

Kedarnath

You are most welcome...

hay dost just downloaded the amibroker utility will work on it and report how it is working thanks for this wonderful utility...:thumb:

Dear turjobhatto,
Never ever follow anybody blindly in Trading. It is true that you can not make 100% right decision in case of trading. But you must have a system that you understand well and take decision before any buy and sell.

I have some trading methodology. If you want I will share it with you. No problem. But rules remain same. No need to follow me blindly. You try to learn the system I follow, then apply it with your logic. Then you can learn and will take your own decision.

Trading is a business, to be successful and to stay here for long term everybody must learn it. :)
Best of luck.
pls share :)