Free Commodity analysing softwares.....

hi friends i m in search for free commodity softwares so plz help me out......i m searching on net for last many days but want able to find any........if any of u have information plz post here so that all the the frds who visit these post will get help.

Plz with the names of softwares plz mention the links where we can get it........if u dnt have more details then atleast mail the name of software....

thanks a lot in advance......

take care,
Amit Davda:)

Artificial Intelligence in Finance and Investing is a newly revised and expanded edition of the first book ever written focusing exclusively on the application of AI to investing. Unique and comprehensive, this book is a how-to tutorial demystifying the fascinating world of AI while revealing from start to finish all of the components and procedures involved in building a successful system. This classic work offers portfolio managers, institutional investors, investment analysts, and information systems professionals an authoritative, practical, and readable guide to exciting new technologies for enhancing investment performance. Topics include:

* Market Behavior, Black-Box Investing, and Exploitable Anomolies
* Basic Elements of AI-Based Systems
* Using AI for Asset Allocation, Timing Decisions, Pattern Recognition, and Risk Assessment
* Overview of Popular AI-Based Systems
* Basics of Knowledge Acquisition, Integration, and Maintenance
* Construction of Synergistic Knowledge Bases for Stock Selection
* Incorporating the Markowitz Portfolio Optimization Model into Knowledge-Based Systems
* Bayesian Theory and Fuzzy Logic System Components
* Machine Learning in Portfolio Selection, Including Pattern-Based Learning and Genetic Algorithms
* Neural Network-Based Systems
* Case Study of a Typical Integrated System