Free Cloud Storage Sapce upto 20 GB

RDutt

I just came across this Cloud Storage Space of 20GB that too free; very good for keeping all files, photographs, charts etc. which can be used at any number of PCs/mobiles etc. I find it quite useful so thought to share with fellow traders here. This is the link - https://copy.com?r=3thgFM

Enjoy :clap:

PS : if this is not permitted, Mods may kindly delete this post. This is just to help other fellow traders.

Last edited:

hmp

Dear R Dutt
Thanks for information. I have also opened account but i dont know what to do further. I mean where to storage files etc. Can you pl. ellaborate? this is the first time i m using such kind of thing.
Thanks & regards.

RDutt

I also did it for the first time, but find quite useful.
you need to download the s/w and confirm the a/c thru email which u will recv for verification. After that whatever u drag and put in that s/w folder will be available everywhere on the go, on number of pcs wherever you want them to be. :thumb:

DanPickUp

Do not storage any important files in such clouds.

Do not storage any private files in such clouds which have any information about what you do and who you are.

Do not storage any files about your business in such clouds.

Use this clouds only for very low profile files which not have any deeper value.

DanPickUp

The problem with any of those clouds is that we do not know who else has access to the files we store in it and how those people use those informations we stored.

As Google is mentioned: Google is an USA company and has to follow US laws. What does this mean? Google has to store what ever is posted in its clouds for ever. Google is obliged to give access to those data to any related goverment organizations which are in charge of what ever they call security for what ever reason. Those organisations can when ever they feel have accesss to all of those stored data.

Other, not legal organisations on the other hand hack such clouds, as seen in the past more then once. After the hack was detected and the details where published how it was done, it really shows that some of those cloud providers really give a **** about the security of there members.

Coming to an other company to expand the storages problem:

Skype for example is an other company which stores every call you do with it for the rest of the time.

If now some body want to have access to certain information in a short time, no problem. Do not think that it is a problem to scann Millions of TB stored any where, as the technology already exists to do so.

I am clear that we are not criminals, but I am also clear that privacy with such laws has gone. Each country has different laws and each country has different reasons for the existig laws.

So it is your choice what you want to do or how you want to handle those tools we can use in the internet. It is you who is a growing up and it is you who have to be clear about the risk you face with all those free tools, as there is at the end no free lunch from such companies.

Take care / DanPickUp

DanPickUp

The prove of what I mentioned in the above post.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/interactive/2013/jun/06/verizon-telephone-data-court-order

http://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...ebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html?hpid=z1

With out any doubt: Big brother is watching us and storing all information about us, regardless if done bad or god. For big brother we are all guilty or we may could be guilty in the future.

What can be done: Use browsers not based in those place and use E-Mail servers not based in those place.

Pay for for private E-Mail services. (Lot of information in the net about that)

Traderji server by the way is located in the States. So be clear what you post here.

And again: So it is your choice what you want to do or how you want to handle those tools we can use in the internet. It is you who is a growing up and it is you who have to be clear about the risk you face with all those free tools, as there is at the end no free lunch from such companies.

Last edited: