Free Charting Software

sumit baldua said:
Hello
I Got A New Freeware Software Gannalyst Lite
Can Anybody Tell Me How To Get Indian Stock Data In It
I Will Be Thankful
Sumit
You have to use EOD data in Metastock format for this software.

Free Delivery & Intraday Tips

Hello

Our Call For Some Stocks Picks

1 Boc
2 Jyoti Struc
3 Samtel Alps Industries
4 Chemplast
5 Jayant Agro
6 Krbl
7 Ivp

Zoomsssssssssssss

25 % Return In One Month

sumit Maheshwari

pkjha30

sumit baldua said:
Hello
I Will Be Thankful
Sumit

I also used Gannalyst Lite.You can download historical data from NSE website in CSV format.

i. Open it in excel .keep only those records which are required for it i.e. date,open high low close and volume.
ii. Fix the format of date properly and save the file with a new name so you dont loose other data.
iii. open Gannalyst Lite . On the menu bar click Data and in the drop down menu select import data from text file.
iv. in the dialogue box select the file type as .csv ( it can be text also but you have to save data as text).
v. Go to the folder you have saved your file in and select your file.
vi. Skip the first line .
vii. test the data. Mostly date format may be the problem in the begninning but once you get it right data conversion will be hassle free.
viii. Save as a suitable file and data will be converted to Gannalyst.

you can use it as you like it. For excel sheet you can use a macro recorder to routinise the formating of data for conversion.

If you face any difficulty I can help.

thanks

Pankaj

GRORICH

Hello
I Will Be Thankful
Sumit
Hello Mr sumit Baldua,
Could you please tell me from where you downloaded Gannalyst Lite. I am in need of it.
Thank you.

Yours faithfully
Mohan

hi

i am attaching a screen shot of an excel programme. now a days its not working at all. this excell sheet was updating from nse during market hours automatically. in the left hand side u can see the scrip open/high/low/prev.close/last trade price. and the right hand side it is showing intraday buy range or sell range [sothing like piviot calcualtor] anybody needs this excell pls feel free to mail me and try to workout on it.

anybody using such a programme pls mail me [email protected]

regards,

babu

Attachments

I also used Gannalyst Lite.You can download historical data from NSE website in CSV format.

i. Open it in excel .keep only those records which are required for it i.e. date,open high low close and volume.
ii. Fix the format of date properly and save the file with a new name so you dont loose other data.
iii. open Gannalyst Lite . On the menu bar click Data and in the drop down menu select import data from text file.
iv. in the dialogue box select the file type as .csv ( it can be text also but you have to save data as text).
vii. test the data. Mostly date format may be the problem in the begninning but once you get it right data conversion will be hassle free.

you can use it as you like it. For excel sheet you can use a macro recorder to routinise the formating of data for conversion.

thanks

Pankaj
HI

Can you please tell me how to get this free software??

thanks

Pankaj

HELLO PANKAJ JI,

I HAVE AN PROBLEM IN THIS MATTER. AN ERROR DISPLAY IN DATE FORMAT. PLZ HELP

SUDHIR
[email protected]