free charting software : INCREDIBLE CHARTS

Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A......................................

lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Sir,

I have installed Incredble Charts pro 5.0 thinking that it will switch to free version after trial period. Also, I have NSE EOD data available in TXT/CSV format. But now, the problem is that, whenever I start Incredble Charts, it looks for internet conenction & makes some sort of verification. My question is that, is it not possible to use Incredble Charts without the initial verification through internet? How is it possible to go to the Main window/Screen of the software without this verification process? Please be kind enough to give a reply.

Many many thanks in advance.

mcid28a

hi chintan,
incredible charts uses free data from yahoo.you have to use yahoo symbols.go in SECURITIES tab,select load by symbol from yahoo.there will be new window select desired exchange as india:national stock exchange of india:.NS and type BALRAMCHI for balrampur chinni or type BALRAMCHI.NS and click stock exchange symbol entered above with security symbol.click LOAD.
Sir,

I have installed Incredble Charts pro 5.0 thinking that it will switch to free version after trial period. Also, I have NSE EOD data available in TXT/CSV format. But now, the problem is that, whenever I start Incredble Charts, it looks for internet conenction & makes some sort of verification. My question is that, is it not possible to use Incredble Charts without the initial verification through internet? How is it possible to go to the Main window/Screen of the software without this verification process? Please be kind enough to give a reply.

Many many thanks in advance.

mcid28a

hello,
you have to verify yourself to log onto incredible charts software.the software updates end of day data only that is also 24 hour delayed.but you can choose from wide variety of indicators.

vishalalluri

hey friend i have installed incredible charts but when opened any script the data is only available till july what cud be done to have the charts till august
i have been wanting a software since months please help me

:)

Thanx guys .....all are helpful information here ....... could you (anyone ) tell me .....how to see nifty future chart ....or bank nifty charts on this Incredicharts? please .....:)