free charting software : INCREDIBLE CHARTS

chintan786

hi chintan,
incredible charts uses free data from yahoo.you have to use yahoo symbols.go in SECURITIES tab,select load by symbol from yahoo.there will be new window select desired exchange as india:national stock exchange of india:.NS and type BALRAMCHI for balrampur chinni or type BALRAMCHI.NS and click stock exchange symbol entered above with security symbol.click LOAD.
thank you very much sir now it is start working. one more thing i want to know which indicators are helpful in taking decision for intraday trades, longterm investment, and F&O.

chintan

chintan786

thank you very much sir now it is start working. one more thing i want to know which indicators are helpful in taking decision for intraday trades, longterm investment, and F&O.

chintan
if anyone having Winrose.exe. plz send or upload on traderji.

thank u in advance

chintan

chintan786

hi,
does anyone knows of free websites where one can maintain watchlists and check portfolios online.
hi, is this a trial version or it is free forever. also want to know if someone is having date craker software.

thanks in advance
chintan

To all friend's, ichart.in doesn't provide intraday, yahoo too late 15-30min delayed data.. can anybody suggest so that one can get intraday chart almost real and that's too free...

There are so many brain in the market, can anybody explain how to download intraday data directly from nse/bse...

Hi kdnitinkalra,
i tried out incredible charts as u mentioned above.
when i entered the symbol it says" this data is not in correct format"
"correct format: date,open,high...."
is there any problem wid the settings

Reji

Hi,:)

Does anyone know how to update the EOD data in Incerdible charts? It's not refreshing automatically!

Regards

Reji

Sir,

I have installed Incredble Charts pro 5.0 thinking that it will switch to free version after trial period. Also, I have NSE EOD data available in TXT/CSV format. But now, the problem is that, whenever I start Incredble Charts, it looks for internet conenction & makes some sort of verification. My question is that, is it not possible to use Incredble Charts without the initial verification through internet? How is it possible to go to the Main window/Screen of the software without this verification process? Please be kind enough to give a reply.

Many many thanks in advance.

mcid28a

hi chintan,
incredible charts uses free data from yahoo.you have to use yahoo symbols.go in SECURITIES tab,select load by symbol from yahoo.there will be new window select desired exchange as india:national stock exchange of india:.NS and type BALRAMCHI for balrampur chinni or type BALRAMCHI.NS and click stock exchange symbol entered above with security symbol.click LOAD.
Thankssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A......................................

lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt