Free Astrology Help On Stocks

Please decide yourself.
In astrology , bullish means closing price of Nifty will be more than closing price of previous day.
We divide whole day peroid in two parts. First 9.00. a.m. to 12.30 p.m.( time of Europe market opening) and second part 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (correct figure of closing available around 4.00 p.m.)
Today, first half closing was at 5519 and second half closing was at 5529.
If you do not know astrology, please consult of your nearby astrologer.
Bye for few days.
Hello KSP ,

I was only asking if you have kept a track record of your performance and how long have you kept this track record for. This will provide a subjective view of validity of success of using Astrology for Stock Markets.

I hope i was making sense now.

Stumper

Dear Mr. Sujittalukder ,

I have doubt on my prediction by seeing the present position.Europe is down by 1.5% and American is down by 0.6%.If you know astrology, you can easily see that there is a struggle between Jupiter and its retrogradation. Jupiter is bullish in nature and retrogradation is bearishness in nature. Now who will win, Jupiter or its retrogradation,tomorrow we shall see.

Market will be overall bullish on Thursday astrologically. Bullishness may be less due to retrogade Jupiter.

Please trade as per own risk & wisdom.

HAPPY TRADING & EARNING.
Dear all,
Thanks for encouragement. Please note that I am not an astrologer. I am student of astrology. Whatever I am learning, I am writing. Please imagine when every market is falling and you are predicting bullishness. What will be the condition of your mind? Can any body believe blindly?
However astrology proves that it has some thing to predict correctly.

MARKET WILL BE BULLISH TOMORROW AS PER MY UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ASTROLOGY. .

Please trade as per own risk & wisdom.

HAPPY TRADING & EARNING.

kpsaxena

Around 3.00 p.m., every expert was saying nifty and other stocks will go downwards. Where were all these so called expert in the morning? Why have they not predicted so much fall? When market is going down. they will say market will go down further. If market will go upward, they will say market is bullish.They are paid heavy amount
Now think if U.S.A. market shows bullishness, they will revert back and sing different songs.
Although I do not track U.S.A. market astrologically, but gut feel tells that market will be bullish.
kpsaxena