Free Astrology Help On Stocks

hills_5000

Matey,

Obviously you don't know the name of the thread you're in , else you'd not have asked such a question.

It's nicer if you appreciate another person's effort rather than question the basics of it. And that my friend also comes from reading prior posts in that thread.

Hey Mate

Do appreciate your frank reply. All i was curious to know is, what is the base of your predictions. Is it Gut Feel, some Analysis or Pure Astrology.

Regards.

....It's nicer if you appreciate another person's effort rather than question the basics of it.
Well PoP. The whole reason YOU and ME are on Internet DISCUSSION forum, is to ask questions, Discuss and gain knowledge. Is'nt it dovey? . If one is bothered by people asking Questions, better stop posting on Open Forums. What say bud?

Hey Mate

Do appreciate your frank reply. All i was curious to know is, what is the base of your predictions. Is it Gut Feel, some Analysis or Pure Astrology.

Regards.
For your information, I am sending my analysis for 18th August.
MONTH PLANET – SUN . Sun in star of KETU . Ketu is in 11th house from Sun.

DAY PLANET – MOON. Moon in mercury star. Mercury in 10 th house from Moon.

TIME PLANET - ASCENDENT - VIRGO -07/54/04. Saturn is in lagna. Saturn in sun star (lord of 11th in 11th house)

As per 5th reader of KP ASTROLOGY BOOKS, 5th house sub lord is in sub of Saturn and Saturn is in star of sun (lord of 11 in 11th house). It indicates gain.
Please consult any astrologer. 10th and 11th houses are for gain.

All these factors inspired me to forecast of bullishness.
Mercury represents IT . So I predicted . IT shares went up. It is the astrology , I am none.
I hope it will satisfy you and you will not doubt.
Please go through old mail. There I explained the method.

Last edited:

hills_5000

Bud !

Asking questions is fine . But pls go back to your questions AND read the author of this thread's responses. Obviously you had no idea which thread you were in / what astrology is . And it is better to google something that you don't know and get your basics in order rather than question in an inappropriate way.

regards

Well PoP. The whole reason YOU and ME are on Internet DISCUSSION forum, is to ask questions, Discuss and gain knowledge. Is'nt it dovey? . If one is bothered by people asking Questions, better stop posting on Open Forums. What say bud?

Obviously you had no idea which thread you were in / what astrology is . And it is better to google something that you don't know and get your basics in order rather than question in an inappropriate way.

regards
Hey Mate

First, I do know what astrology does. *HOW* this is being applied to financial market, is what my post was all about. The member posted his views and i was not clear on HIS basis/rules for applying astrology on trading instruments. So dont bring in the "Google Way" here.

Second, i was curious to know, which part of my post was *inappropriate* as per the Forum rules/standards.

Regards
Stumper.

For your information, I am sending my analysis for 18th August.
MONTH PLANET SUN . Sun in star of KETU . Ketu is in 11th house from Sun.

DAY PLANET MOON. Moon in mercury star. Mercury in 10 th house from Moon.

TIME PLANET - ASCENDENT - VIRGO -07/54/04. Saturn is in lagna. Saturn in sun star (lord of 11th in 11th house)

As per 5th reader of KP ASTROLOGY BOOKS, 5th house sub lord is in sub of Saturn and Saturn is in star of sun (lord of 11 in 11th house). It indicates gain.
Please consult any astrologer. 10th and 11th houses are for gain.

All these factors inspired me to forecast of bullishness.
Mercury represents IT . So I predicted . IT shares went up. It is the astrology , I am none.
I hope it will satisfy you and you will not doubt.
Please go through old mail. There I explained the method.
Thanks ... Have you kept a record of your performance on Astrology based trading? ..... How long and How well did you fare?

Thanks ... Have you kept a record of your performance on Astrology based trading? ..... How long and How well did you fare?
Please decide yourself.
In astrology , bullish means closing price of Nifty will be more than closing price of previous day.
We divide whole day peroid in two parts. First 9.00. a.m. to 12.30 p.m.( time of Europe market opening) and second part 12.30 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (correct figure of closing available around 4.00 p.m.)
Today, first half closing was at 5519 and second half closing was at 5529.
If you do not know astrology, please consult of your nearby astrologer.
Bye for few days.