Free Astrology Help On Stocks

My prediction for 11/08/2010 is first half bullish and second half bearish although nasdaq is down by 1.24%. But astrology does not take in account all these things. It only considers planets positions. Here half does not mean exact half.
Market as a whole looks bullish in this week.

HAPPY TRADING AND EARNING.

Surprisingly tomorrow is also bullish as per astrology. But my common
sense does not allow me to think like it. Market is highly bullish
already.

For today and tomorrow up to 1-2 hours, FMCG to be watched.

Please trade as per own risk & wisdom.
KPS : Mate, how do us mere mortal's know that your "Astrology based Analysis" does not include any fundamental or Technical Analysis, considering that you dont exactly give a iota of clue as to "What" in your astrology study of a particular Stock/Index, makes you Bullish or Bearish?

KPS : Mate, how do us mere mortal's know that your "Astrology based Analysis" does not include any fundamental or Technical Analysis, considering that you dont exactly give a iota of clue as to "What" in your astrology study of a particular Stock/Index, makes you Bullish or Bearish?

I request you to learn astrology. I am also learning. Please see my old mails. I do not use any fundamental & techanical analysis. But I want to use . I do not have so much time to concentrate on all the things. But I am firm believer that fundamental, techanical and astrological analysis will complement to each other.
My favourite topic is NR - 7.
I was knowing from my common sense that market can not rise further. But I predicted for tomorrow knowing very well that my prediction is going to fail.

I request you to learn astrology. I am also learning. Please see my old mails. I do not use any fundamental & techanical analysis. But I want to use . I do not have so much time to concentrate on all the things. But I am firm believer that fundamental, techanical and astrological analysis will complement to each other.
My favourite topic is NR - 7.
I was knowing from my common sense that market can not rise further. But I predicted for tomorrow knowing very well that my prediction is going to fail.
Hey Mate

Do appreciate your frank reply. All i was curious to know is, what is the base of your predictions. Is it Gut Feel, some Analysis or Pure Astrology.

Regards.