Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crude Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

amarnath

Hi all,

I am planning to offer free advisory on Gold , Silver and crudeoil . I will update real time calls on Yahoo messanger and i will update outlook for log keeping on a blog or site which i tell you later when i am prepared .

I will update calls from Spot / comex market signals using my Mechnical Trading system but i will try to update signals in MCX mode i.e Rupees . I dont have any charting system for agri commodities hence no outlook on commodities can be made . i also have signals on forex majors and few crosses which i cant update too frequently as regular calls.

My signal in general is based on :

1. Observing over all market sentiment rather than looking importance to daily economic announcments which is quite not easy for traders to track up on and to guess its real effects .

2. Mech set up :

Time frame : 5 min , 30 min and 4 hr with custom Indicators and system along classical study using fibs extension , Andrew pit forks and Trendlines along some discertionary aspect . So my over all style will be quasi discertionary type

3. Intraday calls :

In general will be price following nature rather than projected /forecasted type with risk reward ratio 1 : 2 or 3 depends on volatility factor

Swing calls :

From forecasted range for given instruments were RR ratio 1:3-7

Percentage of winning : 60 to 65 % any thing higher is much rewarding why bother now :)

I will set a yahoo messanger today and create a id for this purpose and let you know all.

I dont offer free signals any more beacuse of time factors and lot of spammers

Last edited by a moderator:
A

amarnath

Re: Free Advisory on Gold , Silver and Crudeoil

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for wishes . Now all are welcome to get free advisory via YM! messanger : bullionbulls

some peoples asked is there is any string attached and why to offer free. My ANSWER to them is BIG NO no strings absolutely attached for receiving signals and outlook.

In india there are few commerical signals providers in general i dont recommend them beacuse, in India there is no qualification to become analyst , So every one of this forum and some commerical signal providers feel like analyst and call themselves ANALYST also there is no regulation for this signal provider industry even some peoples who was just offered sms alert service in past now offer trading tips ??? by putting random numbers in name of support and resistance i guess few sms alert providers even dont know what is S&R :eek: .

I recommend a commerical service provider when only they trade same calls they provide atleast govt can control that way so that commerical signal providers atleast dont put randon number generator for trading purpose :D beacuse they have to trade same calls ;) as they well know what they are doing they dont trade themselves most of commerical's later came with a log showing millions and billions made their past performance soon or later this kinda trend develops in India

One of the commerical service provider though i dont want to name even dont know basics of trading and money managment rather than laughing at them i cant do any thing more .

There are some sharks who just belong to same group and divide into two and offer commerical calls on two different commerical name and they plan in a such a way to offer opposite calls to each others as per their inside plan result one will get only winning and other will die and close shop but ppls rush to winning one and loose sooner or later :eek: .

In india currently there is growing trend every trader , sub broker , broker like ot offer signals for what?

trader - to get back money they lost in trading in terms of fee most of them do charge 3k to 5k per mo depends on subscribers ignorance .

Brokers and sub brokers - Just to make more comission indirectly so some brokers blindly support some commerical /local service ? provider .

some more info later

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but in trade for past 10 yrs.

This is supposed to be a forum, where people are supposed to discuss and share their views on commodities/stocks. Not someone to act as a teacher.

The guy claims to offer free services, then why doesnt he simply post it on this forum, instead of calling people on his Yahoo Id.

This is a pseudo marketing tactic used by many people. The administrator shouldnt permit such things on this forum.

I agree with BullionTrader! if Amarnath wants to share his experience/knowledge he should do so by posting the calls, etc in this forum rather than asking members to join the yahoo messenger service.

A

amarnath

Bulliontrader said:
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but in trade for past 10 yrs.

This is supposed to be a forum, where people are supposed to discuss and share their views on commodities/stocks. Not someone to act as a teacher.

The guy claims to offer free services, then why doesnt he simply post it on this forum, instead of calling people on his Yahoo Id.

This is a pseudo marketing tactic used by many people. The administrator shouldnt permit such things on this forum.

Yes i agree with you to certain extent but Forums are useless for real time calls may be good for trading journals and logs . If some one like can post a daily performance log what i made from my signals i have no objection even can post entire chat log what i discuss with any one i am fully transparent to all :) i dont behave non sense way like you called pseduo mkting or gurellia mkt techniques etc .

A

amarnath

arun said:
I agree with BullionTrader! if Amarnath wants to share his experience/knowledge he should do so by posting the calls, etc in this forum rather than asking members to join the yahoo messenger service.
If you have time u can get signal from me and post here no objection . i cant live for other but can help other atleast to max extent i can why not i can suspect ppls like u are some commerical signal providers :eek: i know most of commerical provider in India are just crap and random number generators and i even seen some made beautiful ads along 100 % Drag down on from their trades i wonder if they atleast know basics of Money managment and trading .

A familiar broker offers call /signal with RR ratio 1:4 :eek:

amarnath said:
i can suspect ppls like u are some commerical signal providers :eek: i know most of commerical provider in India are just crap and random number generators and i even seen some made beautiful ads along 100 % Drag down on from their trades i wonder if they atleast know basics of Money managment and trading .

A familiar broker offers call /signal with RR ratio 1:4 :eek:
Hello,

I think you should check your facts before accusing me of the above!

I thinks this should be bought to the to the moderators notice.

Traderji

Super Moderator

I have to intervene here as this thread was bought to my notice.

Amarnath in future please get your facts right before accusing others. This goes for the other members too.

I do not see anything wrong in Bulliontrader or Arun requesting you to post your trading signal here in this forum for all to read. After all that is the very objective of this forum.

If you have anything to share with the members of this forum please post them here.

A

amarnath

Dear Traderji,

Thanks for such a quick response for a fellow members complaints :) .I too agree to certain extent to BullionTrader and Arun but i as forums imo are lest help for real time calls for quick scale in and scale out . If some ppls like to help they are always invited to make repost of signal here as quick as possible here which i cant do as i have full time trading job

Status
Not open for further replies.