Formula to calculate resistance and support levels.

Re: formula for how to calculate resistance and support levels.

Hi

I have written a program to auotomatically place buy and sell order in my PIB(indiabulls software).My software will palce buy order if scrips price
is above (pivotpoint+R1)/2 .if bought it will immediately place a sell order for
one rupee gap(brokerage + 1 rupee gap).My software places orders in more than 200 companies with a constant qty of 20.
i want to improve the sucess rate .Any good idea from u friends.

Hi

I have written a program to auotomatically place buy and sell order in my PIB(indiabulls software).My software will palce buy order if scrips price
is above (pivotpoint+R1)/2 .if bought it will immediately place a sell order for
one rupee gap(brokerage + 1 rupee gap).My software places orders in more than 200 companies with a constant qty of 20.
i want to improve the sucess rate .Any good idea from u friends.
hello, can u pls share ur software with us, so tht we can try and give more feedback to improve the success rate....

can suggest improvements only after tying.
please give the link to the site.
thanks, buddy.

Hey U Did A Good Effort But Market Dosent Goes By Any Formula Nor Any Formula Can Be Devised To Predict The Market, We Adopt The Strategies Thats Suits Us......if Anyone Can Get The Formula Then He Will Exploit The Whole Market First