Formula for Metastock

rkkarnani

Have not much idea. As I had used Metastock in the past hence the interest.
Also you need to specify when do you enter: When Candle 3 opens? Also your image shows "Higher Lows" being made in subsequent candles but your Text says only Higher High is required in 2 consecutive candles! Also you say "Blue candles" do you mean to say that as a Condition the CLOSE is higher than OPEN in these candles?
Do mention clearly all the conditions you need to be fulfilled to get a BUY or SELL signal! Shall ask a friend of mine to help you.Also specify if you wish to use it in EOD chart or Intraday chart.

sumantra

Have not much idea. As I had used Metastock in the past hence the interest.
Also you need to specify when do you enter: When Candle 3 opens? Also your image shows "Higher Lows" being made in subsequent candles but your Text says only Higher High is required in 2 consecutive candles! Also you say "Blue candles" do you mean to say that as a Condition the CLOSE is higher than OPEN in these candles?
Do mention clearly all the conditions you need to be fulfilled to get a BUY or SELL signal! Shall ask a friend of mine to help you.Also specify if you wish to use it in EOD chart or Intraday chart.
Could you give me the contact number(OR, website) of any Metastock EOD data provider at a reasonable cost ?

ameet

Can somebody please help me with a Metastock EOD formula for 12 day EMA going above 36 day EMA, MACD about to go above 0 & RSI rising for going long & vice versa
Any help with be highly appreciated
Thanx a ton