forex

Hi,

I am trading with greenvaultfx.com who is providing excellent service to their traders.They are also FSP registered and FSCL regulated Forex broker to rely on.

Trust me when forex would be legal in india.. people will just forget about other derivatives ..... this thing gives you huge leverage, you can't get anywhere.. n you use only n only if you good at finding trend...which is possible ..but yes money management should be there..

Thousands of trading strategies are available here, but I see; price action trading strategy is the most powerful one! This is way, I only use PA strategy in my live account! Basically, I practice PA trading strategy in demo first, there I learned all of valid patterns of Forex market! Its true, till now I am learning from my daily mistakes!

For me Forex is the best way to make some good money online, you need to remember that, it is not an easy way though. You need to learn a lot first, like risk management and money management and lot more.

Firstly, have some basic knowledge and then work with Demo Account, that way you could learn Forex, without the risk of losing money, later you could start with Small amount and raise it as per your confidence.