forex

stoch

I advise you to study economics and math as much as you can. I know it is a difficult thing to achieve but to gain something, you have to give something in return as well. Do some demo account trading with Hotforex and see if you have what it takes to be successful.

I advise you to study economics and math as much as you can. I know it is a difficult thing to achieve but to gain something, you have to give something in return as well. Do some demo account trading with Hotforex and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Agreed. IMHO more maths that economics, though.

Totally agree, studying the concept is always going to help you for your real working area.

True, along with understanding human psychology. In order to understand how the market works one must also have an understanding of how people think.

stoch

I prefer to have balance approach to this. That's why I use raw spread account from Hotforex, it combines near-zero spreads on majors and round-turn commission. Also I use best rebates so it gets even lower. Floating spread accounts, in my view, are too expensive.

Yes, I agree. Having a reliable broker is crucial to your trading success. I trade with Forexchief and I have found it to be very reliable. It offers leverage from 1:25 to 1:1000 and a minimum deposit as low as $100. It offers accounts for all needs, including cent accounts, on both MT4 and MT5 platforms with a floating spread of 0.3 pips. The execution is fast and I have never had a problem with withdrawals. It even offers a welcome bonus of $500 as soon as you open an account.