forex

Why do you think forex is harder to trade? Stocks are more volatile what greatly limits trading opportunity while forex liquidity makes it possible to use various HFT EAs which don't experience any lags and widened slippage you can observe in stocks frequently.
My experience says that the stocks is easier for me. I can always choose the right stock for investment. The stock market is diverse. At the time, Forex is the movement of dollar only. The rest of the currencies are almost not moving.

I advise you to learn about forex as much as you can. I know it is a difficult thing to achieve but to gain something, you have to give something in return as well. Do some demo account trading and see if you have what it takes to be successful.

stoch

I advise you to learn about forex as much as you can. I know it is a difficult thing to achieve but to gain something, you have to give something in return as well. Do some demo account trading and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Yes perfect advice, I would also add that newbies have to be patient and never rush to make money if they feel they don't fully realize what dangers sometimes hide markets under simplicity of trading process

It is an old post back in 2005 and I am really happy to see that it is still active and people are sharing their opinions. Isn't it a beauty of this forum? I really appreciate the efforts of the members of this forum for helping each other. Stay blessed guys!

Forex is a market where we exchange currencies with other currencies. We work as a trader for getting some profit from the exchange of currencies in this market. It is a historic business with it's own risks and rewards. It is a diverse market with huge glimpse of money. Am I right?

The beauty of Forex market is its volatility. Exactly this volatility can generate significant profits for traders who are well educated on this topic and have great experience. All other traders need to work hard in order to gain experience and winning strategy

Right, Forex is having its own value which we can not compare with stock market. No doubt stock is more safe side investment but Forex risk is much more money multiplier.