Forex trading

There might be more benefits however there is also risks associated with the forex trading so better to learn the skills necessary to make money from trading before investing in forex trading.

It all depends on your skills. I recommend trying different strategies to choose one for yourself. Once you reach this stage, then everything will go smoothly

stoch

I think it's profitable. I see lots of people are joining Forex as a trader every day. I also want to join as well. I started visiting forex websites and creating a demo account. So that I can learn first and then start earning as well. For the first time, I would like to keep an eye on Hotforex's FXStat. How professional it is? Should I rely on this and start forex trading?

stoch

There might be more benefits however there is also risks associated with the forex trading so better to learn the skills necessary to make money from trading before investing in forex trading.
I would also suggest to start from crypto or stocks trading before trying more sophisticated markets like FX. Thankfully many brokers, like Hotforex offer access to crypto and stock markets (including dividends), so you don't need to pick several brokers to achieve flexibility in access.

Crypto trading is the buying and selling of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies, tokens and NFTs (non-fungible tokens). Forex trading means exchanging one fiat currency for another in the hope that the currency will appreciate in value, which the trader can then exchange back for a profit.

stoch

Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market. Mostly, it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and your level of understanding. Start trading for a skill instead of a profit, and in time, the profits should come with the skill.