Forex trading

Raj232

bade bujurg ke kahane par chicha hamko group se nikaal diye :pompus:
sab bujurg aunty log hamra dil tor diye :pompus:
my heart have a break :pompus:

View attachment 47425

has you dinner ? i am a daal chawal with lemon pickal :pompus:
Don't depend on group... nobody is doing group trading.. each traders ledger is different.

Romeo1998

Don't depend on group... nobody is doing group trading.. each traders ledger is different.
Bhai, muze dekh ke lagta he ki me group pe dependent hu ? :pompus::DD:DD:DD
group wale mere pe dependent the :pompus::DD:DD:DD the moment i stopped posting my EW count and OI charts, they started making losses, n then i was out as not useful to them :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i have to monitor my system from 9 am to 3 pm, and being in group was fun, time spent accha ho jaata tha :pompus::DD:DD:DD
chalo koi ni, kuch friends groups join kar lunga :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i take time to make friends, par kuch time baad ban hi jaayenge :pompus::DD:DD:DD

Raj232

Bhai, muze dekh ke lagta he ki me group pe dependent hu ? :pompus::DD:DD:DD
group wale mere pe dependent the :pompus::DD:DD:DD the moment i stopped posting my EW count and OI charts, they started making losses, n then i was out as not useful to them :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i have to monitor my system from 9 am to 3 pm, and being in group was fun, time spent accha ho jaata tha :pompus::DD:DD:DD
chalo koi ni, kuch friends groups join kar lunga :pompus::DD:DD:DD
i take time to make friends, par kuch time baad ban hi jaayenge :pompus::DD:DD:DD
:DD:DD:DD

sridhga

bade bujurg ke kahane par chicha hamko group se nikaal diye :pompus:
sab bujurg aunty log hamra dil tor diye :pompus:
my heart have a break :pompus:

View attachment 47425

has you dinner ? i am a daal chawal with lemon pickal :pompus:
If you find someone who shares your trading methods, then, you find it most useful. Otherwise, everything else is, just a waste of time in such places. If one is looking for just passing time , it is better for one to spend time with family. Most groups with divergent traders fight for useless causes like option selling vs. option buying or mechanical trading vs discretionary and such other things which don't really matter. I did find fellow traders with whom I regularly interact with and trade with them almost like a team. In that sense, I benefitted the most in the group. Beyond this, I don't see any value in the group setting. Take what you want from there and move on. Don't waste time with clueless people arguing for reasons unknown to them.

Last edited:

Romeo1998

If you find someone who shares your trading methods, then you find it most useful. Otherwise everything else is just a waste of time in such places. If one is looking for just passing time , it is better for one to spend time with family. Most groups with divergent traders fight for useless causes like Option selling vs. Option buying or mechanical trading vs discretionary and such other things which don't really matter. I did find fellow traders with whom I regularly interact with and trade with them almost like a team. In that sense, I benefitted the most in the group. Beyond this, I don't see any value in the group setting. Take what you want from there and move on. Don't waste time with clueless people arguing for reasons unknown to them.
i is complete agree with u, u is right... :pompus:
how is u, i tries to a sending message but it have an impossible
1645081654146.png

i gives u flower as token of my true heart forever beauty friendship :pompus::DD:DD:DD
flower-gentleman2.gif

Last edited:

Raj232

If you find someone who shares your trading methods, then, you find it most useful. Otherwise, everything else is, just a waste of time in such places. If one is looking for just passing time , it is better for one to spend time with family. Most groups with divergent traders fight for useless causes like option selling vs. option buying or mechanical trading vs discretionary and such other things which don't really matter. I did find fellow traders with whom I regularly interact with and trade with them almost like a team. In that sense, I benefitted the most in the group. Beyond this, I don't see any value in the group setting. Take what you want from there and move on. Don't waste time with clueless people arguing for reasons unknown to them.
In a way you are correct, in a group setting all should be trading similar instrument or at least in same direction / timeframe. In case of differences, one should compare which system was better and why, as there would be pros and cons to all systems.

Then on checking over a period of time, losing system should be ditched for the better system.

In the current trading group: Few are trading swing, few are trading short straddle, few are trading naked option buying. However, the swing traders will chat during trading hours with swing ideas which disrupts flow of intraday traders.

stoch

Everything is pretty subjective in this analysis, however you can draw conclusions about your approach only after you made 100-200 trades

Foreign exchange is a market for trading all currencies in the world and is the largest financial market in the world. There are many benefits to trading Forex, including convenient market times, high liquidity and the ability to trade on margin.