Forex trading

Generally, profits and losses are almost unlimited in the Forex market. Mostly, it depends on your risk appetite, your trading strategy, and your level of understanding. Start trading for a skill instead of a profit, and in time, the profits should come with the skill.

stoch

How is Forex trading profitable?
Buy low sell high or sell high and buy low. You can make profit from these trades because currency pairs fluctuate up and down. Their volatility is high than in stocks so you can make more profit if you use leverage. But I use 1:50 with Hotforex because I prefer conservative style of risk management.

Currency trading is not profitable initially rather in the long run. It takes a lot of effort, sweat, and often tears to get to the point where your trading will starting pay off consistently but if you are stubborn in your efforts to learn you will gradually become profitable. I would suggest that you learn through articles, blogs, books, and YouTube. Watch how professional traders develop strategies and use an existing strategy to your benefit on a demo account. You can opt for a demo account on Forexchief and gradually switch on to a cent account. Forexchief offers a low spread/ commssion and you can open a cent account with them with a minimum deposit of just $50.

stoch

I think it's profitable. I see lots of people are joining Forex as a trader every day. I also want to join as well. I started visiting forex websites and creating a demo account. So that I can learn first and then start earning as well. For the first time, I would like to keep an eye on ForexCopier. How professional it is? Should I rely on this and start forex trading?
CopyTrading offer lucrative profit opportunity but in reality it often turns into loss which you even can't control. Also you have zero improvement of your trading or programming skill, so it is not only waste of money but time as well. Although my broker Hotforex offer PAMMs and Copytrading I trade only manually with them.

stoch

Buy low sell high or sell high and buy low. You can make profit from these trades because currency pairs fluctuate up and down. Their volatility is high than in stocks so you can make more profit if you use leverage. But I use 1:50 with Hotforex because I prefer conservative style of risk management.

Hulu Girl

Foreign exchange (forex, FX for short) is a market for trading all currencies in the world and is the largest financial market in the world. There are many benefits to trading Forex, including convenient market times, high liquidity and the ability to trade on margin.

sridhga

How would you identify the high and low price points?

Last edited: