forex trading with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't do it. Any FERA violation is non bailable and jailable.

Trading small account with high leverage using a Martingale for 3-4 pips. :eekk::eekk:
There are many doing it on forex, only a matter of time till they blow up the account.
always have a room that other might be correct at least to some extend .. else learning will stop there

Verde

first off all we all dealing with very small amt ..just think how much money you paid by the way of tax etc so far ..
Why to take unnecessary risk?
FERA laws are very strict. Go to a broker who accepts rupees.

always have a room that other might be correct at least to some extend .. else learning will stop there
I have seen many people on myfxbook blowing up their accounts using Martingales that is why I am saying. It is possible that you may not blow up, but odds are against you.

It is very easy to identify Martingale traders as they usually have >90% win rate.
I will be happy if you prove me wrong. Show your entries and exit.

16 trades done in last 5 days ..( of course i did on 50% of time as busy in native palace)
almost 15% of capital is profit. then very important is no negative trades. I am posting all these with sole view that it useful for some one who was severely affected and lost in market by buying options ( personal experience ).. please don't comment like forex rules etc.. you have to find way to do in legal way .(. imagine ur friend outsourced his foreign account with foreign money and paying u monthly salary for ur hard work like any one who working in abroad .. period)

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.