Forex Trading Videos Hindi

Edward

Dear Friends,

It's been long since we guys connected, the camaraderie we shared and the fun we had on traderji is still very fresh in my mind. It is High Time that we have contents in Hindi, our National language for the benefit of so many of our friends. Let us stay away from the 'Get rich Quick' salesmen on one hand and the 'Holy Grail Hunting fanatics on the other, and try to offer something that would be helpful for all our beginners and mid level traders. In the process we might ourselves learn a lot from each other.

Objective of this thread:

1. To collect Forex Video tutorials in Hindi for all levels of traders
2. To create Forex training videos in Hindi ( I encourage all good traders to attempt doing it )
3. To help launch a new trader fast
4. To make him learn all the BASIC tricks right here at Traderji
5. To help each other

Rules and What this Thread is not about:

Before you Cynics, Skeptics and Critics out there ready to bash me up, please read this:

1. I am not an 'All Knowing Expert' nor anybody else in this forum, we only share what we learnt or what we practice or what we failed to practice, resulting in loss and sometimes profit :) .
2. Please don't post ads of stupid robots and aff links
3. No endorsement of brokers here please (we can discuss but no promotion )
4. Lets maintain some sanity and sensitivity to others...

Lets start a NEW ERA of Forex Trading Videos in Hindi

Hello Edward,

I have alrdy made a AV in Hindi on Technical Analysis...i hv covered basic as well as advanced lvl....It took me almost 1 year to made it.

U can add me on Skype :- amitfx1

Regards

Amit

fxgood

Dear Friends,

It's been long since we guys connected, the camaraderie we shared and the fun we had on traderji is still very fresh in my mind. It is High Time that we have contents in Hindi, our National language for the benefit of so many of our friends. Let us stay away from the 'Get rich Quick' salesmen on one hand and the 'Holy Grail Hunting fanatics on the other, and try to offer something that would be helpful for all our beginners and mid level traders. In the process we might ourselves learn a lot from each other.

Objective of this thread:

1. To collect Forex Video tutorials in Hindi for all levels of traders
2. To create Forex training videos in Hindi ( I encourage all good traders to attempt doing it )
3. To help launch a new trader fast
4. To make him learn all the BASIC tricks right here at Traderji
5. To help each other

Rules and What this Thread is not about:

Before you Cynics, Skeptics and Critics out there ready to bash me up, please read this:

1. I am not an 'All Knowing Expert' nor anybody else in this forum, we only share what we learnt or what we practice or what we failed to practice, resulting in loss and sometimes profit :) .
2. Please don't post ads of stupid robots and aff links
3. No endorsement of brokers here please (we can discuss but no promotion )
4. Lets maintain some sanity and sensitivity to others...

Lets start a NEW ERA of Forex Trading Videos in Hindi
Hindi is not NATIONAL LANGUAGE

Article 343 of the Constitution of India specifies that the Official language of India is Hindi in Devanagari script, with English as an additional language for official work. Article 345 states that a state of India may officially adopt one or more languages in use in the state or Hindi/English as the language or languages to be used for all or any of the official purposes of that state.India also grants official status to 22 other languages some of them having speakers more than 70 million.[8] However, as neither the Constitution nor any Indian law defines any national language, India has no national language. This was affirmed by the Gujarat High Court in 2009; while observing that a majority of North India accept Hindi as a national language, speak Hindi and write Hindi in Devanagari script, the court opined that India officially does not have a national language .[9]

Edward

Hindi is not NATIONAL LANGUAGE

Article 343 of the Constitution of India specifies that the Official language of India is Hindi in Devanagari script, with English as an additional language for official work. Article 345 states that a state of India may officially adopt one or more languages in use in the state or Hindi/English as the language or languages to be used for all or any of the official purposes of that state.India also grants official status to 22 other languages some of them having speakers more than 70 million.[8] However, as neither the Constitution nor any Indian law defines any national language, India has no national language. This was affirmed by the Gujarat High Court in 2009; while observing that a majority of North India accept Hindi as a national language, speak Hindi and write Hindi in Devanagari script, the court opined that India officially does not have a national language .[9]
Never knew it bro,.. thanks for pointing it out. I am a Tamilan and for all these years thought Hindi was the national language :lol: ... Anyways, I was not promoting Hindi as a national language here, but trying to get us all to look into this idea of having trading/training videos in our own languages... thanks

Edward

Unable to find much video in Hindi... anyways, I pulled few from the youtube, but the one I saw was from a Pakistani... I changed my mind in posting it here... or some newbie will jump on it, contact him and then send money to pakistan, which might create unnecessary problems....