Forex trading is illagal business in India.Tell any one

forex trading is illagal business in India.Tell any one

dear freinds .Please tell me forex tradin is illagal business in india . iam new trader in this business .please how illagal ,any deposit or withdrawl conditions or any .please tell me as soon as possiable.

Thank you.

forex trading is illagal business in India.Tell any one

dear freinds .Please tell me forex tradin is illagal business in india . iam new trader in this business .please how illagal ,any deposit or withdrawl conditions or any .please tell me as soon as possiable.

Thank you.

no its not illegal,u can remit $200000 per financial year .

no its not illegal,u can remit $200000 per financial year .
Hey vasude. I guess I saw your posts in other forum in dnb thread..
Well, could you be more specific about forex trading in India. There seems to be a lot of confusion as of now.
Do u have any links or any such sources where it was stated that fx trading is legal in India ??

Hey vasude. I guess I saw your posts in other forum in dnb thread..
Well, could you be more specific about forex trading in India. There seems to be a lot of confusion as of now.
Do u have any links or any such sources where it was stated that fx trading is legal in India ??
many brokers are allowed to open office ,in india there are many brokers ,they cant work without permission ,just think about it.

u can debate for another 100 years whether forex is legal or not.small people can become decent living.

glad to see you ,yes i am dnb thread.
regards

Subhadip

Why are poeple so confused with this?! YES it's legal! But only in electronic form for speculation! AND WE CAN ONLY TRADE PAIRS ALLOTED BY RBI! eg INR/USD, INR/EUR
Which broker?
The broker who is allowed in India?
Any guidance of that..

Subhadip

All brokers are allowed it! Physical delivery is not allowed though. Contact any broker for it. It's so stupid to think forex is not allowed. You cant take delivery on it. And only specific pairs are allowed for trade. Ask any big broker.
Which broker...name a few..

MANISH_DAMANI

There is a way to trade the illegal pairs, legally aswell.....
if you want to go long on say EURGBP then just buy EURINR and short GBPINR, this results in the pair EURGBP. Formula is (+A/-INR)+(-B/+INR) = +A/-B, INR is cancelled out,sp u are neutral on INR and have exposure on the other two currencies. You can do this with all allowed pair combinations.
This is called cross currency arbitrage. But this is I dont think in India easily possible. It has almost no risk if traded properly instantly you can make money without waiting.If that is possible in India in future I love to do it as only 4 commodities are traded in rs terms. Inverse rate not available. If available then spot exchange is only option in my eyes. So not possible for normal man.:):thumb:

You have this confused with cross currency arbitrage my friend. And yes in India it is not possible as we do't have freedom of choice of many pairs. This technique is called creating exotic pairs. In this we can create one exotic pair buy using two pairs that are available to us. INR gets cancelled out from the pairs and we have exposure to a new pair which generally would not be available to us from trading. Basic maths, see the formula i Gave you.

many indian forex brokers allowed in india,you can like nordfx alpari thinkforex exness ,see exness india you can about it.

trading inr pair is a waste of time ans better can open tea stall

MANISH_DAMANI

You have this confused with cross currency arbitrage my friend. And yes in India it is not possible as we do't have freedom of choice of many pairs. This technique is called creating exotic pairs. In this we can create one exotic pair buy using two pairs that are available to us. INR gets cancelled out from the pairs and we have exposure to a new pair which generally would not be available to us from trading. Basic maths, see the formula i Gave you.
Merey bhai I dont how I will define you what is arbitrage.Secondly by changing name thing does not change.Just join CFA or MBA as earliest. What I said you can understand then? Your formula is correct I am not questioning on that.Have you heard of Interest rate arbitrage in currency market, Interest rate Swap, interest rate parity,purchasing power parity, fischers effect, currency swaps etc. Like you are questioning about arbitrage -Arbitrage are of many kinds in currency market also. Just expand knowledge my bro.:):thumb:

Last edited:

MANISH_DAMANI

I have been doing arbitrage trade in commodities since incepton. Before that i was doing in equity. Currency,i have no idea. So i have not touched so far. I shall be thankful to you,if you please guide
In India I dont think it is possible as inverse rate not available and secondly very less items only 4.All are quoted in inr. If you have contact out side India. You can bring capital from out side at low interest rate and Invest here in secure bonds etc. then also you can safely make money due to interest rate parity and hedge the same in currency market to protect the same. Its need lots of hard work and one mistake can create huge loss due to currency movement.Money making is not that hard and not that easy. Secondly money makes money.:):thumb: