Forex trading is illagal business in India.Tell any one

I read somewhere i think its in this forum, that forex trading is like being GAY (no offense to anyone) it may be illegal but no body does anything about it, and t be honest i know lots of indians trade forex online and do transfers through money bookers, its not direct bank transfer and the money that comes in is legal with less fees :) i trade with hotforex currencie trading

MANISH_DAMANI

lots of complexities in law but if it is illegal NSE and MCX-sx then they are not able to launch it.The way you are trading that is illegal but in Indian exchanges it it not.

I read somewhere i think its in this forum, that forex trading is like being GAY (no offense to anyone) it may be illegal but no body does anything about it, and t be honest i know lots of indians trade forex online and do transfers through money bookers, its not direct bank transfer and the money that comes in is legal with less fees :) i trade with hotforex currencie trading
Forex is a complicated business, I know some countries do not allow it. But I know if you want, you can trade with some tricks.

Clear your any doubts related to foreign exchange by reading FEMA Act.
http://220.227.161.86/19401sm_cal_finalnew_cp18.pdf
hahaha boss if one could understand these circulars by itself then y does one need to join a thread like traderji and ask questions.Pls be clear and direct in saying.We are not chartered accountants or have some kind of financial degree so that we understand all this.
Pls give simple , direct and straigtforward replies.