Forex trading guidance

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .

stoch

Hi there am struggling to trade for over 12 years now is there any day trading method which works at any given point of time ? As am totally passionate about trading but keep loosing badly , would appreciate if someone can please post om this thread as it will really help struggling traders like me who really want to successfully trade and make a living,

Please kindly do post any traderji trading post or links of any working strategy guys. Thank you so much please help am writing this with a lot of losses and sorrows so please do understand those who are successful at trading, aboout those who are constantly loosing like me. As on a trader understand another trader .
You have too improve your money management skills even with bad trading strategy money management can yield impressive results

maybe you have been trading the wrong way. Trading with emotions has led so many people to quit forex. it is the desire for more and more money whrn trades are successful and they keep on trading but with higher risks. Sometimes it is good to trade with low risks and gradualy earn a lot og money. If you have been trading with high risks then you have to change from now on. You also need to chose the right broker for you. Some brokers do not have a good reputation and are always out to get those that are not familiar with forex trading. Begin a new. Everything in youraccount should be new. A freah start moght be what you need.

Forex is a mind game. That is what I have learn since I first joined. You will hear people talking about difficult courses in the universities. What makes them seem difficult is not difficult terms but the thinking involved. Some things just require your mind to be creative which is a very difficult thing for some people. Some of us just lack that creativity. Coming uo with strategies and palnning your trades is not a simple task. People always talk about them but some cant even do it. Developing a strategy is a very mind training task and it seems like you have not been coming up with the best strategies.

The fact that you have been trading for 12 years and making losses is really suprising. That can only mean that you have beeen doing something very wrong all the time you have been trading. The mistake that most people make is trying ti trade without knowledge. Even of they do have it then it is just too little knowledge. You need to learn what something is in forex then master them. Forex trading is like a school. If you want to be siccessful in it then you have to pass the exam. That is the only way out of it. I have seen many people rise and fall because of lack of knowledge and I advise you to learn properly before you continue with the trades.

Learning about forex forex is one thing but applying the knowledge is another thing. 12 years is a very long time for you to not have learnt all the important things in forex to count you as a serious trader. I mean it is like in Mathematics. You are taught all these formulas and given sums to do. The first sums are usually direct and all you have to do is subtitute the values in the formula and then you are done. The problem then comes up in the mixed concepts. In is in this area that it is not just a matter of how many formulas you have learn but abput whether you can reason to identify which formual is required and even at times be able to derive your own formula from the one that you already have. This is also what happens in forex. If you cannot apply what you have learnt then you will be a very unsuccessful trader.

You have continued on for 12 years despite all the losses that you have gone through. It shows just how persistent you are. Not giving up is what most people need to keep on trading in forex and I agree that you have but there are times when giving uo is the only option.12 years is way too long for you to keep on making losses over and over again. You have lost enough already and sometimes giving up is the best option.You have to know that forex trading is not for everyone. You are just not cut out for this type of professon. Do not keep on making losses. You can always tr another profession. There are a lot of business opportunities out there.