Forex Trader

Hello Everybody,

I am very new in this forum. But so far whatever I read in this forum I feel its very good forum for our Indian(Very Proud To Be INDIAN) cummunity to share our ideas.

I am forex trader since 2004. But there was lots of ups and downs during the course of my career in FOREX. Its not a easy task to be succussful in FOREX trading.

As it is against the rule to put details of business here as it might become an advertisement, so I am afraid I can not put much details here. For all your information there are forex broker in India which accepts Indian currency to fund your MT4 PLATFORM. I can help you who are interested to open account with them and also trade for them.

Traderji, please let me know how can I advertise in your website and what are its terms?

Regards

ar1002

haushang

Hello Everybody,

I am very new in this forum. But so far whatever I read in this forum I feel its very good forum for our Indian(Very Proud To Be INDIAN) cummunity to share our ideas.

I am forex trader since 2004. But there was lots of ups and downs during the course of my career in FOREX. Its not a easy task to be succussful in FOREX trading.

As it is against the rule to put details of business here as it might become an advertisement, so I am afraid I can not put much details here. For all your information there are forex broker in India which accepts Indian currency to fund your MT4 PLATFORM. I can help you who are interested to open account with them and also trade for them.

Traderji, please let me know how can I advertise in your website and what are its terms?

Regards

ar1002
hey buddy please tell me some about forex trading and PM me for some strategy if u have

SavantGarde

All this rebate is old story.... MB Trading pays its trading clients commission for limit orders on ECN and EXN platforms....!!!

SG

Hello Guys,

Am also new to trading. I am going to US in 2 months and i will be there for next 3 years. I am interested to trade. So can anyone provide me broker's address who can help me out in handling my trading?? Any good brokerage charges i can pay them.

Hey guys i am new to this forum and i would like to know something about Forex. For starters can somebody tell me why is squaring off transactions is absolutely essential in forex??????