Forex on weekends

newbie_7

hello sirs,

my demo version of fx central stopped working around midnight friday...not working meaning - no real time quotes.

i thought that the forex market is open 24/7 , but have now discovered that it is open 24/5....22 days a week.

does it mean that no real time quotes from friday midnight (approx) is normal and it will start again from monday? what about time zones? when does this weekend start and end indian time?

i thought fxcentral had blocked my account but now i think that may not be the case.

would like some clarity on this please....i am completely new to forex.

regards,

newbie_7

Hi newbiw_7, from monday to friday only fx market working hrs.you check from monday sydney market will open on 3.30 am(india hrs).

Have found this ocasionally, well, me personally thinks that something like that should be mentioned everywhere, but I still more than sure that people do use it everywhere really anyway. On that so called long trades. Are you understand that ?

stoch

hello sirs,

my demo version of fx central stopped working around midnight friday...not working meaning - no real time quotes.

i thought that the forex market is open 24/7 , but have now discovered that it is open 24/5....22 days a week.

does it mean that no real time quotes from friday midnight (approx) is normal and it will start again from monday? what about time zones? when does this weekend start and end indian time?

i thought fxcentral had blocked my account but now i think that may not be the case.

would like some clarity on this please....i am completely new to forex.

regards,

newbie_7
Take rest on weekends, forex trading is very intense and you have to get a break to get fresh ideas and motivation from trading. That's how it works.

The crypto market is open on weekends. Some forex brokers provide the opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies. If interested, I can recommend StormGain, there are the lowest fees.
Forex does not work on weekends, as they have already noticed.

Forex doesn't work on weekends for little fish like you and me. Sadly, the big predators still trade on it. This is why you find gaps from Friday to Monday. :mad:

stoch

Forex doesn't work on weekends for little fish like you and me. Sadly, the big predators still trade on it. This is why you find gaps from Friday to Monday. :mad:

Crypto is a solution (not for all, though). Drained liquidity results in some spectacular gaps where it is easy to participate and make money on quite strong momentum.