Forex MegaDroid

I propose to discuss Forex MegaDroid in this thread. Here is a live account statement for it so far:

Please, share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences with it.

ag_fx

I propose to discuss Forex MegaDroid in this thread. Here is a live account statement for it so far:

What exactly do you wanna discuss about it? Would you mind sharing what is Forex MegaDroid? And what is the purpose of posting the above pic?

Happy Trading

What exactly do you wanna discuss about it? Would you mind sharing what is Forex MegaDroid? And what is the purpose of posting the above pic?

Happy Trading
Forex MegaDroid is a Forex trading robot (EA). I am looking for feedback on it from its other users to get a complete picture on the quality of its performance.

TFL

pipsbuster what is Forex MegaDroid exactly ?

Last edited:

ag_fx

Forex MegaDroid is a Forex trading robot (EA). I am looking for feedback on it from its other users to get a complete picture on the quality of its performance.
Some reeality checkfor you

1)Forex trading is not very popular on traderji..That is, you wont find many traders doing that on traderji

2)Trading thru EA is a second level of trading forex...It is for advanced users and for those having bigger pockets...Again, traderji may not be the bst plac for it..

I also guess that this EA must be paid...I am not too sure whether you can find a single soul here using a paid EA.

I would advise you to look for feedback from certain other forex oriented forums...google for it..

Happy Trading

Some reeality checkfor you

1)Forex trading is not very popular on traderji..That is, you wont find many traders doing that on traderji

2)Trading thru EA is a second level of trading forex...It is for advanced users and for those having bigger pockets...Again, traderji may not be the bst plac for it..

I also guess that this EA must be paid...I am not too sure whether you can find a single soul here using a paid EA.

I would advise you to look for feedback from certain other forex oriented forums...google for it..

Happy Trading
I am active in looking for feedback on all major trading forums that have at least a Forex section (including this one) - the more feedback, the better. Also, one does not need to be an advanced user to utilize an EA - these fully automated pieces of software are mainly used by absolute Forex novices. Anyway, thank you for your comment.

Last edited: