Forex India - Dairy Start

hello everyone,

from monday onward i try forex market challenge with very tiny capital risk only ($ 4.6 = INR 350rs).

I'm new in forex market, let see how far i will survive... and how much i earn.

I am using CENT account where profit and loss all small.

Attachments

pannet1

hello everyone,

from monday onward i try forex market challenge with very tiny capital risk only ($ 4.6 = INR 350rs).

I'm new in forex market, let see how far i will survive... and how much i earn.

I am using CENT account where profit and loss all small.
you mean international forex ? what are the pairs you deal with.

That's a very tiny balance. Be extremely cautious with your money management. Otherwise your account will fade away very quickly!

You are on the right track new trader. When trading as a beginner it is best to trade with the less risks like the one you are doing. This is the best option for beginners who do not want to undergo loes. It is good to trade smart. Some time has passed now. You have not told us how things turned out. Do not give up and keep on going. Learn as much as you can abput forex before you begin doing a lot of trades.Satay on that trade for as long as you can. Use it to develop yoour strategies. The better the strategy you come up with the better your chances of making it in forex. Happy trading to you and remeber to keep on being persistent.

Hello!
I am a newcomer to trading too. Was reading up on everything I could and came across this.
You mentioned that you are trading in "GBPJPY , GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD"... But based on what I have read, only INR pairs are allowed.
What gives?
Also can you suggest what Demo platform did you use initially?

Hello!
I am a newcomer to trading too. Was reading up on everything I could and came across this.
You mentioned that you are trading in "GBPJPY , GBPUSD, USDJPY, EURUSD"... But based on what I have read, only INR pairs are allowed.
What gives?
Also can you suggest what Demo platform did you use initially?
Hi! Five years ago, the only currency pairs that were allowed in India were USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR and JPY-INR. However, in 2015 RBI allowed exchange of cross-currency for three more currency pairs: EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY.

mohan.sic

Hi! Five years ago, the only currency pairs that were allowed in India were USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR and JPY-INR. However, in 2015 RBI allowed exchange of cross-currency for three more currency pairs: EUR-USD, GBP-USD and USD-JPY.
useless for trading. cross currency pairs are complete illiquid on nse.

does any one trade forex here...any suggestions on good brokers for India ?