Forex currency pairs Intraday or Normal ?

Hi Folks,

I have been trading USDINR for 2 months full time now, had mixed experiences yet its very gripping and challenging :annoyed: :clap: . I would like to know which would seem good according to your opinion and why as to trade intraday or set for normal and buy/sell with few days gap.

Currently i'm trading with Edelweiss and i observe brokerage also to be pretty high.

natjay

Hi Folks,

I have been trading USDINR for 2 months full time now, had mixed experiences yet its very gripping and challenging :annoyed: :clap: . I would like to know which would seem good according to your opinion and why as to trade intraday or set for normal and buy/sell with few days gap.

Currently i'm trading with Edelweiss and i observe brokerage also to be pretty high.
Firstly, shift to a discount broker. You'll save money and also get more flexibility & better leverage on your existing capital.

Secondly, once you do that, you can easily take positional trades in USDINR and let your profits run. This pair usually follows technicals well so keeping your positions open on a week-to-week basis (Monday to Thursday or Friday) can net you better returns. Of course, this all depends on your methods and current performance.

If you're just starting out, try to focus on 5 to 10 currency pairs. This will give you a few quality opportunities each month without it becoming overwhelming. By maintaining a list this size, you'll have more time to study and learn the process of becoming successful. EUR/USD. This can be considered the most popular Forex pair.

stoch

Hi Folks,

There are a lot of noise in intraday price movements, you can't single out particular predictors that work stably, except maybe momentum caused by important news. There are factors that play in long-term like inflation rate, Central Bank interest rates, stage of economic cycle, central bank policy and government fiscal stance, but you have be proficient in interpreting this data correctly.