Forex brokers advice

Idolfo

It is necessary to find out if there were any negative situations with the withdrawal of funds or delayed execution of orders.

Malone

Choosing between several options of brokers, I still settled on Amarkets due to the fact that there are tight spreads, convenient leverage, as well as hassle-free withdrawal of funds.

From my experience, I would advise beginners to start working with a broker Amarkets where there is a cent account with which you can start your journey well.

stoch

From my experience, I would advise beginners to start working with a broker Amarkets where there is a cent account with which you can start your journey well.
According to my experience your broker often delays order execution which makes it unacceptable choice for scalping. If you look for broker that could you satisfy your platform demands for scalping and HFT trading I would rather suggest to go with Hotforex.

Yes, obviously we have to be very much careful about Utilizing the EA and you are also required to check the reviews and credentials before you invest your money in it.