Forex Brokerage Service in Mumbhai

Hello all -

I am looking into opening a Forex Brokerage house in Mumbai. I just wanted to see if any of you Forex traders would be interested...? Also, if you are trading Forex, what company are you opening your account?

Would love to have some feedback?

Last edited:
Commando Trader said:
Hello all -

I am looking into opening a Forex Brokerage house in Mumbai. I just wanted to see if any of you Forex traders would be interested...?

Commando,
Can you please elaborate upon the modus operandi

Regards.
--Ashish

aca_trader said:
Commando,
Can you please elaborate upon the modus operandi

Regards.
--Ashish
Sure, there are two parts...

1. Full service brokerage that allows you to open an account and have it serviced like any other brokerage house (i.e. Stocks, Options)

2. To have a trading room that allows traders who trade the Forex a place to access computers with high speed internet access. A place where traders can share ideas about trading strategies various economic reports.

Do you know of any Forex businesses like this?

Regards!

vince

Commando Trader said:
Hello all -

I am looking into opening a Forex Brokerage house in Mumbai. I just wanted to see if any of you Forex traders would be interested...? Also, if you are trading Forex, what company are you opening your account?

Hi commando trader,

I am sure forex traders would be interested, its just that people are wary of new brokers. If you are the same commando trader from Commando trader.com are you also planning to market your c3 and sharpshooter systems here. You could put something up on your site regarding that as well.

All the best

vince said:
Hi commando trader,

I am sure forex traders would be interested, its just that people are wary of new brokers. If you are the same commando trader from Commando trader.com are you also planning to market your c3 and sharpshooter systems here. You could put something up on your site regarding that as well.

All the best
Yes Vince, I couldn't agree with you more. If there was a brokerage service, then I would add the systems on for those interested. The brokerage house would be strickly brokerage and possibly a place where traders can trade from.

However, if it would be of interest to traders, I would be more than happy to make the systems available.

Let me know what you think.