Forex broker with high leverage in india

Hi guys

I want to trade in forex but looking for best broker
I know about zerodha, samco, relience money
But they are giving 1:100 leverage
Please let me know indian forex brokers who are giving 1:500 leverage.

Thanks,
Anish

I haven't traded with any Indian forex broker as yet but I can suggest my personal experience with other online brokers which I am trading with and i can say that these can be considered to be decent options while choosing a right broker.

Some online brokers like hotforex offers 1:1000 on micro, and 1:500 on regular accounts, but I have seen some crazy offers like 1:3000 which seems to be unreal. For any trader, I suggest keeping the leverage low at first to get used to the market as higher leverage might lead to higher damages.

Hi guys

I want to trade in forex but looking for best broker
I know about zerodha, samco, relience money
But they are giving 1:100 leverage
Please let me know indian forex brokers who are giving 1:500 leverage.
Hi,
I am sure you know this, but the scope for an Indian trading forex is limited because we are allowed to deal with just 4 currency pairs. And while the Rupee is seeing movement, it is still not the best option out there. Regarding leverage, Indian brokers usually max out at 1:100, and since you are starting out, it is a reasonable deal. You could look into Zerodha/RKSV, as the associated charges are minimum with them.

The brokers that do offer all the trading pairs are not following the guidelines set by RBI and therefore there will be compliance issues later on. And in all likelihood they will pack operations at the first sight of trouble. So it is a safer option to go with the Indian brokers that have their Headquarters here.

And lastly, most of these foreign brokers make it seem like an easy deal, but once you open an account, you will find their customer services to be beyond ridiculous.

I know one of the Forex Brokerage firm who is giving leverage 1:1000 or 1:2000 if you want to get this opportunity so please let me know. And This Forex Brokerage account is fully Regulated company so you all are not Need to worry about that.

Call me : +91-7031354447
Mail me:- [email protected]