Forex affiliates program. Let's discuss this!

Hello to everobody!
I wist to discuss very interesting question, about forex affiliates program. Did anyone here have expirence to work like IB? With which companys better to cooperate. Some companys offer 15$ per lot rebate, how this can be possible, or this indicate market makers?
Will be good to see your reviews here!

dub

mrgarry, you can send the requests to 10-15 brokers and ask about their partnership's conditions. Then compare them and choose more advantageous. However you have to choose brokers carefully and I read a lot in the Internet when brokers refused to pay commission to their IBs. Therefore choose only reliable and qualified brokers which don't carted off you.

Forex-Metal is one of the best in the forex market.
Some of the forum memberd above asked why you need forex affiliate programs when you can earn money by trading. My reply is that I no longer trade but earn money by being forex affiliate.

4xpipcounter

Shkaigru, I got a question for you, and if it puts you on a spot I understand any reluctance you might have in answering my question.
Why would you be an affiliate if you don't even trade the markets? What kind of believe ability is supposed to be in the broker you represent if you don't trade for them?

Forex-Metal is one of the best in the forex market.
Some of the forum memberd above asked why you need forex affiliate programs when you can earn money by trading. My reply is that I no longer trade but earn money by being forex affiliate.