FNO Trading

pasupathy

Objective :

1. Strictly follow my system developed for Futures and Options.
2. Bumped upon an easy way to identify stocks which will run the next day ( Up or Down - GOD knows ).
3. To catch those stocks and make money ..

1. Starting Capital of Rs.100,000.
2. Broker : RKSV
3. Strictly Intraday trading

Forward tested this for 3 months and everything was pretty easy. Looks simple and was a cakewalk when you do paper trades as FEAR and GREED doesn't have a play there.

Started trading live with this system from today and opening this thread to maintain my journal..

Thanks

(1. Strictly follow my system developed for Futures and Options.
2. Bumped upon an easy way to identify stocks which will run the next day ( Up or Down - GOD knows ).)

Dear Pasupathy,
Can you elaborate the above two things so that everyone get benefitted?.

pasupathy

(1. Strictly follow my system developed for Futures and Options.
2. Bumped upon an easy way to identify stocks which will run the next day ( Up or Down - GOD knows ).)

Dear Pasupathy,
Can you elaborate the above two things so that everyone get benefitted?.

Dear BackBench,

I will just see how things go ... Would love to share and care if it benefits at large ...Please do give me some time

Today didn't trade due to personal work .... Just back and swtiched on the system ...

Cheers

pasupathy

bro do remember in intranet if u win 9 times then on 10th time it takes all
As long as u stick with stop loss u be ok else intra day is sin

Brother,

Yes I know a lot about this INTRADAY trading ..

Have blown more money than one could imagine before.. was running behind indicators and trading systems and something called the Holy Grail .. Later realised that its a waste of time. Did some courses - costly ones but its also eye wash.

Now I am just sticking to basics - very basic which even a school kid can understand ...

So posting here the results for my records and check whether I succeed in the long run..

Thanks for your concern..

Cheers