FnO Trades -- INTRA/SWING

sach007

Impatient Trader
Hi Friends,

Last Few days, I started to Share my thoughts, Charts, Trades... in a NICE and INFORMATIVE ... Manish's Thread. as there a lot of Traderji Friends also sharing their views Trades which is very Knowledgeable for me as well as Many Other SILENT FOLLOWERS.

But unfortunately the thread is being CLOSED due to some unwanted things.

So I thought to Continue sharing my little thoughts in this thread.

I request and welcome fellow Traders Views.

Thanks and Regards

Sach

lemondew

Request mods to restrict this to trading and stress buster posts. Other issues/personals can be put in grievances and not entertained here...

Hi Friends,

Last Few days, I started to Share my thoughts, Charts, Trades... in a NICE and INFORMATIVE ... Manish's Thread. as there a lot of Traderji Friends also sharing their views Trades which is very Knowledgeable for me as well as Many Other SILENT FOLLOWERS.

But unfortunately the thread is being CLOSED due to some unwanted things.

So I thought to Continue sharing my little thoughts in this thread.

I request and welcome fellow Traders Views.

Thanks and Regards

Sach
Which scrips do you have in mind ? Which TF ?

lemondew

Whats going on. The first post from you in that thread read after movement will we have some consolidation something of that kind... Then we had some discussions. Anyway lets stick to one place......

Something wrong somewhere. I never created any such thread,not today or even in past.I created a TJ Extra thread to transfer good posts from Daytrade thread .

Smart_trade