FMCG Sectoral fund

Hello all,

I am very new to MF and currently researching various funds. I see that Pru ICICI FMCG fund is doing very good in the last one year with returns close to 100%. I have already invested Rs. 20,000 in this fund last month and tempted to invest more in this fund. What do you advice?:rolleyes:

Thank you,
Mohan

Traderji

Super Moderator
mmsundar said:
Hello all,

I am very new to MF and currently researching various funds. I see that Pru ICICI FMCG fund is doing very good in the last one year with returns close to 100%. I have already invested Rs. 20,000 in this fund last month and tempted to invest more in this fund. What do you advice?:rolleyes:

Thank you,
Mohan
Hello Mohan and welcome to www.traderji.com

According to the sectorial ranking(0-100) study, the consumer durables and capital goods sector have been outperforming the other sectors. You might want to keep this in mind before commiting more funds.

SECTOR RANKING
* BSE AUTO INDEX 78
* BSE BANKEX 49
* BSE CAPITAL GO 90
* BSE CONSUMER DURABLES 96
* BSE FMCG INDEX 69
* BSE HEALTHCARE 26
* BSE IT SECTOR 61
* BSE METAL INDEX 18
* BSE OIL & GAS INDEX 61
* BSE PSU INDEX 39
* BSE TECK 62

Thank you Traderji.

If I want to invest in Consumer Durables and Capital goods, what sectoral funds should I select. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for your comments again.

Regards,
Mohan

Traderji

Super Moderator
mmsundar said:
Thank you Traderji.

If I want to invest in Consumer Durables and Capital goods, what sectoral funds should I select. Do you have any recommendations?

Thank you for your comments again.

Regards,
Mohan
Sundaram Capex Opportunities Fund

Fund name: Sundaram CAPEX Opportunities Fund
Fund Type: Open-ended equity Fund.
Fund Objective: To generate consistent long-term returns by investing predominantly in equity/equity related instruments of companies in the capital goods sector.
Asset Allocation:
Equity & equity related instruments of companies in the capital goods sector (including investments in ADR's and GDR's): 70% - 100%
Other equities (including investments in ADR's and GDR's): 0% - 30%
Money market instruments: 0% - 15%
Load Structure:
Ongoing basis:
Entry Load:
For applications < Rs. 2 Crs.: 2.25%,
For applications = or > Rs. 2 Crs.: Nil.
Exit Load:
For all applications, if redeemed within 6 months from the date of allotment: 3% (w.e.f. 18th October, 2005)
Benchmark: BSE Capital Goods Index
Options / Plans:
Growth
Dividend - (i) Payout (ii) Reinvestment
Separate portfolios will be maintained for each option.

Hi,

No doubt that Prudential ICICI is a very good fund. But do not invest in the same fund always.

Some of the funds that you can go for are below.

1. Franklin India Prima Fund
2. Tata service industries Fund
3. SBI Magnum Tax gain (Best performer, but your money will be locked for 3 years, but you can avail the tax rebate for the entire amount you invested).

Regards,
Balaji.

where can i buy nortriptyline Hollywood

where can i order aventyl Rockford

BUY NORTRIPTYLINE PASADENA - where can i purchase nortriptyline San Diego where can i discount nortriptyline San Diego where can i purchase nortriptyline Fresno discount aventyl El Paso where can i buy nortriptyline Jacksonville purchase nortriptyline without a prescription Sacramento where can i purchase nortriptyline Fort Worth purchase aventyl without a prescription Jacksonville buy aventyl Los Angeles buy nortriptyline El Paso

where can i buy aventyl Rancho Cucamonga