First Post -Introduction

Dear Traderji,
Hello,
This is S.M.Hiremath. I am very happy to get your site. I complement you for having started this site with a novel idea of educating the investors.
I am in this shares investment line since last 10 years, but not on full time baiss. I am interested in secondary market and generally look in long term investment. I select the scrips having fundamentaly strong.
Let us meet again.
with regards,
smhiremath

Traderji

Super Moderator
Hello SHASHIKANT M. HIREMATH,

Welcome to Traderji.com.

Considering that you have a 10 year experience in the markets, I would appreciate if you could enlighten the members of this forum with your comments in the fundamental dept.

Thanks.

hi traderji,
sorry i havent introduced myself to you,i didnt see the introduction thread,my name is uday,i have been a trader for 2 years,now getting in to the rythem of trading and i hope this valuable site would help me enlighten my thirst for trading education.
uday

Traderji

Super Moderator
billauday said:
hi traderji,
i hope this valuable site would help me enlighten my thirst for trading education.
uday
Welcome uday,

We sure hope this forum will help you enlighten your thirst for trading education.

We would also appreciate your comments write up or articles on any of your favourite subjects related to trading or investing.

hi, myself payal
I am quite interested in knowing the various aspects of trading in stock markets and creating wealth in slow and steady way, its good to know that one can earn good money if various aspects are considered.
I am looking forward to give and take views which can benefit in general.

Good luck
Cheers
Payal