First Ebola in parts of West Africa and now Plague in Madagascar

What is going on in Africa? :confused: and what will be next? :confused:

21 NOVEMBER 2014 - On 4 November 2014, WHO was notified by the Ministry of Health of Madagascar of an outbreak of plague. The first case, a male from Soamahatamana village in the district of Tsiroanomandidy, was identified on 31 August. The patient died on 3 September.

As of 16 November, a total of 119 cases of plague have been confirmed, including 40 deaths. Only 2% of reported cases are of the pneumonic form.

Cases have been reported in 16 districts of seven regions. Antananarivo, the capital and largest city in Madagascar, has also been affected with 2 recorded cases of plague, including 1 death. There is now a risk of a rapid spread of the disease due to the city’s high population density and the weakness of the healthcare system. The situation is further complicated by the high level of resistance to deltamethrin (an insecticide used to control fleas) that has been observed in the country.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/21-november-2014-plague/en/

SexyTrader

What is going on in Africa? :confused: and what will be next? :confused:

21 NOVEMBER 2014 - On 4 November 2014, WHO was notified by the Ministry of Health of Madagascar of an outbreak of plague. The first case, a male from Soamahatamana village in the district of Tsiroanomandidy, was identified on 31 August. The patient died on 3 September.

As of 16 November, a total of 119 cases of plague have been confirmed, including 40 deaths. Only 2% of reported cases are of the pneumonic form.

Cases have been reported in 16 districts of seven regions. Antananarivo, the capital and largest city in Madagascar, has also been affected with 2 recorded cases of plague, including 1 death. There is now a risk of a rapid spread of the disease due to the city’s high population density and the weakness of the healthcare system. The situation is further complicated by the high level of resistance to deltamethrin (an insecticide used to control fleas) that has been observed in the country.

http://www.who.int/csr/don/21-november-2014-plague/en/
As long as people play with Nature, its coming right back at them! Action reaction play by the Universe

So many cases already have past since so many years have passed as well, but do you have some other examples in addition to that one or not ? I am totally disconnected from all you are trying to tell me there. Care to see even more in that illness?

Better concentrate on what we have now with new coronavirus than those you just posted out to me entirely, I do not get why people are simply so damn bad absolutely with that matter, stay at home and stay safe really. Thanks for that!

Thanks to the God it haven't spread out further with that matter absolutely and possibly anyway and we really need to say thanks we are not in Africa, I do not live there and do not know what is it after many many matters, I am now in mask against COVID;)