First Charting MT 5

NJ23

Hi,

Can some one advise were to get continuous 1 min IEOD data for NSE futures, MCX and NCDEX symbols, even if its paid and costly options its not an issue.
Try e signal on demand. Global IEOD data for around $75 per month.

NJ23

BTW, how to export IEOD from first charting's mt4? I tried but couldn't export.

NJ23

NJ23

Go to tools > history center or press F2 to export from history center.
I tried that in FirstCharting's MT4 but there was no historical data available in the history center. I tried downloading the data for the specific symbol but that too didn't work. Is there any different setting to be done?

fxgood

I tried that in FirstCharting's MT4 but there was no historical data available in the history center. I tried downloading the data for the specific symbol but that too didn't work. Is there any different setting to be done?
this will work only if you locally pooled the data, and downloading of data is permitted only for fx symbols from history center which is controlled by metaquotes and not managed by brokers, so they cant upload any custom data even for their own customers via historical data center.

NJ23

this will work only if you locally pooled the data, and downloading of data is permitted only for fx symbols from history center which is controlled by metaquotes and not managed by brokers, so they cant upload any custom data even for their own customers via historical data center.
Okay, so there's no point for me to subscribe to first charting. I need data outside of meta trader. Thanks for the info.

fxgood

Okay, so there's no point for me to subscribe to first charting. I need data outside of meta trader. Thanks for the info.
I didn't recommended to take any specific services, from MT 4 as i said data is limited to what you collect and pool on your system and MT 5 offer web api connection but it need broker side right to be enabled for your login to have its access.

tempest

Strong recommendation not to go for First charting for anything.

They practically begged me to try their services again since I was a user before and had stopped a while back.

Then all of a sudden, after I had subscribed and used them for a few weeks, they stopped MT4 , few days back and are saying they only provide MT5.

No prior mail, no warning, nothing!! As if they had no idea they would do it.
Also on that day all phones switched off or not being answered.

Be warned.