First 15 Minute OHLC data for NIFTY 50 Stocks

Well for 15 mins only it seems little tricky as no one will willingly take the pain of extracting first 15 mins data for u.

so lets talk alternate scenario,

Search for how to extract data from zerodha kite on this forum.
Get that R file.
Use it with kite login as directed.

Get cash market data as much as u want. Yeah, only catch is u will get full day data. u will need to extract first 15 mins on ur own..

Good luck..

marimuthu13

Well for 15 mins only it seems little tricky as no one will willingly take the pain of extracting first 15 mins data for u.

so lets talk alternate scenario,

Search for how to extract data from zerodha kite on this forum.
Get that R file.
Use it with kite login as directed.

Get cash market data as much as u want. Yeah, only catch is u will get full day data. u will need to extract first 15 mins on ur own..

Good luck..
Thank you brother. Another TJ friend shared me required data's and with coding for saving a data for future reference..

I will keep your suggestion also in working..

Thank you brother. Another TJ friend shared me required data's and with coding for saving a data for future reference..

I will keep your suggestion also in working..

Hi Marimuthu13,
I would also like to have the 15minutes OHLC data for NIFTY 50 for my backtesting. Can You please help me obtain the same??

Thanks in Advance
Ganesh

marimuthu13

Hi, Thanks for the response.
But I am getting 404 Error upon clicking the link. I even tried in incognito mode as well, and the same response.
Please do the needful.
Thanks again,
Ganesh.
you may please contact our another TJ member romeo1998...

marimuthu13

Hi
Thanks for the info, Can you tell me how do I contact "romeo1998" in this forum, I mean How do I DM him here?
Sorry to bother you again.
Ganesh
For DM, you have to wait till it enable for your ID..

I will try to reach him to get an update